Ratings for Dr. C.P. Winckel

Dr. Winckel is an excellent Dr. He explains things thoroughly and is very friendly and helpful. Wish all Dr's. We're like him. Jane, his office staff, is the best!

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

I am rating pre op and will do so again post op. I found that Dr. Winckel is very knowledgeable and I was able to get a pre op consult earlier than anticipated. I am very nervous about the surgery and as an older worker don't find much compassion in the workplace of today. I do find his office very compassionate and humane.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Just met him. First colonoscopy for me. He's an excellent doctor, and a super nice guy.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr Winckel did my operation for colon cancer 7 years ago, and did the annual colonoscopy check for the following 5 year. He did a good job and very nice. My family and I would take the opportunity to say thank you.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Got an Umbilical Hernia surgery and I have to say, if every surgeon would be like him, Health would be much better

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Winckel. First, he advised the least invasive procedure possible. Second, everything we discussed went just as he described. Third, his professional and caring approach to his patients is exemplary. Fourth, the office staff and administration is superb. He was on time for both office appointments. I walked right in at the first appointment and waited all of three minutes for my second. I cannot say enough good things about my experience. I concur with all the comments below and I hope that any one reading this will take comfort in our commendations of this wonderful surgeon and his office.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Just had my second colonoscopy today and for some unknown reason I was very nervous about this one . He is excellent , kind and very relaxing approach . Jane is also very helpful and will answer any concerns with no rush to get you off the phone . Would highly recommend this doctor . Yvonne

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr Winckel was my surgeon for my gall bladder removal and I could not have had a better doctor in my opinion. Straight forward, professional and very personable, wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone 110%!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Just recovering from surgery performed by Dr. Christopher Winckel. Cannot say enough good things about him, his surgery, his professionalism, his "bedside manner". In addition, Jane, his office manager, runs an efficient operation, very knowledgeable and compassionate. This is a fine example of how a professional office should be operated. Would recommend Dr. Winckel 100 % !!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Winckel performed gall bladder surgery on me recently and I found that the excellent ratings comments about him on this website are absolutely accurate. A consummate professional with superb patient relational skills.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014