You may also like

Ratings for Dr. C.P. Winckel

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Winckel. First, he advised the least invasive procedure possible. Second, everything we discussed went just as he described. Third, his professional and caring approach to his patients is exemplary. Fourth, the office staff and administration is superb. He was on time for both office appointments. I walked right in at the first appointment and waited all of three minutes for my second. I cannot say enough good things about my experience. I concur with all the comments below and I hope that any one reading this will take comfort in our commendations of this wonderful surgeon and his office.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Just had my second colonoscopy today and for some unknown reason I was very nervous about this one . He is excellent , kind and very relaxing approach . Jane is also very helpful and will answer any concerns with no rush to get you off the phone . Would highly recommend this doctor . Yvonne

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr Winckel was my surgeon for my gall bladder removal and I could not have had a better doctor in my opinion. Straight forward, professional and very personable, wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone 110%!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Just recovering from surgery performed by Dr. Christopher Winckel. Cannot say enough good things about him, his surgery, his professionalism, his "bedside manner". In addition, Jane, his office manager, runs an efficient operation, very knowledgeable and compassionate. This is a fine example of how a professional office should be operated. Would recommend Dr. Winckel 100 % !!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Winckel performed gall bladder surgery on me recently and I found that the excellent ratings comments about him on this website are absolutely accurate. A consummate professional with superb patient relational skills.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

The best care that I have ever received from any health care professional. I had a colonoscopy in April, which wasn't pleasant but he made me feel very relaxed and answered all of my questions. Very impressed across the board. Will not hesitate to have my next test in 5 years.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Winckel preformed excellent surgery on me. He listens well, was patient and sympathetic and he answered all questions for my husband and me. He was most helpful and I would recommend him highly to anyone requiring breast surgery.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Dr. Winckel is an amasing surgeon, down to earth doctor. Jane is also an amasing person. I am a breast cancer patient, and with Dr. Winckel's help, upon my last surgery, now cancer free. I am so blessed to have had Dr. Winckel as my surgeon. I cannot thank him enough for what he has done for me. Both Dr. Winckel and Jane (his assistant) deserve an extreme amount of praise. Two amasing people. Thank you very much!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012

got a hernia done by dr Winckel the 2d of june 2012. Evething was great from the first visit to the end of the operation. Could not had a better experience for my first hospital visit at 68. Jacques Corre

flag | Submitted July 7, 2012

Excellent doctor. Had gallbladder removed. I was impressed about the recovery and the scarring was minimal! Great experience...even though I was initially nervous.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

Dr. C.P. Winckel's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Winckel. First, he advised the least invasive procedure possible. Second, everything we discussed went just as he de..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just had my second colonoscopy today and for some unknown reason I was very nervous about this one . He is excellent , kind and very relaxing approach . Jane is..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Winckel was my surgeon for my gall bladder removal and I could not have had a better doctor in my opinion. Straight forward, professional and very personabl..."

July 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just recovering from surgery performed by Dr. Christopher Winckel. Cannot say enough good things about him, his surgery, his professionalism, his "bedside mann..."

June 30, 2015