Ratings for Dr. C.P. Winckel

Dr Winckel did my operation for colon cancer 7 years ago, and did the annual colonoscopy check for the following 5 year. He did a good job and very nice. My family and I would take the opportunity to say thank you.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Got an Umbilical Hernia surgery and I have to say, if every surgeon would be like him, Health would be much better

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Winckel. First, he advised the least invasive procedure possible. Second, everything we discussed went just as he described. Third, his professional and caring approach to his patients is exemplary. Fourth, the office staff and administration is superb. He was on time for both office appointments. I walked right in at the first appointment and waited all of three minutes for my second. I cannot say enough good things about my experience. I concur with all the comments below and I hope that any one reading this will take comfort in our commendations of this wonderful surgeon and his office.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Just had my second colonoscopy today and for some unknown reason I was very nervous about this one . He is excellent , kind and very relaxing approach . Jane is also very helpful and will answer any concerns with no rush to get you off the phone . Would highly recommend this doctor . Yvonne

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr Winckel was my surgeon for my gall bladder removal and I could not have had a better doctor in my opinion. Straight forward, professional and very personable, wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone 110%!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2015

Just recovering from surgery performed by Dr. Christopher Winckel. Cannot say enough good things about him, his surgery, his professionalism, his "bedside manner". In addition, Jane, his office manager, runs an efficient operation, very knowledgeable and compassionate. This is a fine example of how a professional office should be operated. Would recommend Dr. Winckel 100 % !!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Winckel performed gall bladder surgery on me recently and I found that the excellent ratings comments about him on this website are absolutely accurate. A consummate professional with superb patient relational skills.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

The best care that I have ever received from any health care professional. I had a colonoscopy in April, which wasn't pleasant but he made me feel very relaxed and answered all of my questions. Very impressed across the board. Will not hesitate to have my next test in 5 years.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr. Winckel preformed excellent surgery on me. He listens well, was patient and sympathetic and he answered all questions for my husband and me. He was most helpful and I would recommend him highly to anyone requiring breast surgery.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Dr. Winckel is an amasing surgeon, down to earth doctor. Jane is also an amasing person. I am a breast cancer patient, and with Dr. Winckel's help, upon my last surgery, now cancer free. I am so blessed to have had Dr. Winckel as my surgeon. I cannot thank him enough for what he has done for me. Both Dr. Winckel and Jane (his assistant) deserve an extreme amount of praise. Two amasing people. Thank you very much!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2012