Ratings for Dr. Sadir J. Alrawi

Wilson Leano reviewed Cancer Care Specialties — 5 star January 4 at 6:16pm · Recently I was diagnosed with suspicious papillary cancer with my nodule on the right side thyroid. I was referred to Dr. Sadir Jumaa Alrawi and his team. I highly recommend them on thyroid treatment since they provide me with good service and specialty. They performed total thyroidectomy to me and my recovery experience was good. I want to thank particularly Dr. Sobhy who is very approachable and Dr. Huma who did hands-on care to me. Also their nurses are friendly. Anyone who have querries are free to look on their profiles and I highly suggest these guys.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

Best Center in Cancer handling in Dubai, UAE and Middle East with North Africa

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

i did my pancreas operation in alzahra, great people, 5 star services and good treatment. Dr sadir and Dr sobhy his assistant are good, I will recommend every one

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

It's our honor to nominate alzahra oncology team with their leadership of Dr Alrawi to champion the oncology program in Dubai best of their ethics and leadership and transperancy in handling oncology cases in Dubai

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

the most honest and educated oncology surgeon I have met in my life with his great honesty

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

we send patient to his group Cancer Care Specialties Mena from all middle east the best ever oncology group established in middle east

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

The best doctor Ihab seen and been treated even when he is out of the country he called me to check upon Happy new year Ahmed and basil

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Doctor Sadir Alrawi is one of the best oncologist in the region with an exceptional medical background in all aspects . He is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated to his work with a remarkable confidence that reflects his great medical experience and makes you feel safe . Additionally , he is very humble, very kind and he care about his patients to the max in a way like he is dealing with a member of his family! I would definitely recommend anyone who is looking for the right medical consultation and values his health to go directly and meet Dr. Alrawi in All Zahrah private hospital in Albarshaa and enjoy the professional medical experience and exceptional treatment. Thank you doctor for your continues assistance and we are really thankful that we have found you. God bless you.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

‎باسل سماقية‎ reviewed Cancer Care Specialties — 5 star December 19 at 12:20pm · I would like to thank dr sadir alrawi for his big effort in my father’s procedure , which is wipple surgery. My father got its complication but Dr. sadir by professional way and wisdom deals with this complications perfectly. And he really saved him from death with his hope, sincerity, and smart working . I would like also to thank his amazing team Dr.sobhy, Dr. Houma Dr. areej and ms. Dina for their help to be a part of this successful. And you let me feel that you are my family . Thank you again Dr sadir and best regards.

flag | Submitted December 25, 2017

I was recently diagnosed with primary hyperparathyroidism. Various tests were conducted including a sestamibi scan and CT scan. I was then referred to Dr. Sadir AlRawi of Al Zahra Hospital in Al Barsha. During my first meeting with him, he made me feel at ease, had a very likable personality and he was very honest and upfront about my situation. By the time I went to him I had already done the sestamibi scan. Upon looking at the images, he immediately said that the tumor was located in the left inferior. He then sent me for further scans including the ultrasound and Choline Pet scan. None of the tests conclusively confirmed the location of the adenoma. Additionally, a scan had revealed a nodule on my thyroid which needed to be investigated further. Dr Sadir talked me through my options. As I am alone in Dubai I was hesitant about having the surgery in case something went wrong and I would not have any support base here with me. A week later I called Dr Sadir's nurse and told him that I would proceed with the surgery. My decision to go ahead with the surgery was because I believed in his expertise and I liked the fact that he always spoke about 'his team' and not just about himself. I had the surgery on 9 December 2017. From the admissions person to the nurses, anesthetist, assistant doctors and of course Dr Sadir AlRawi, I could not fault my experience. I spent one night in hospital and I feel like a new person. My calcium is now in normal range, my PTH level when I initially saw Dr Sadir was 194 and is now 32. I would highly recommend Dr Sadir AlRawi and his team. My sincere thanks to you all for giving me my life back. Merry Christmas and all the very best for 2018.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017