Ratings for Dr. Brian K. Bailey

Could not have asked for a better experience!! Dr bailey knew exactly how to fix my problem, and learned so much about more then just my feet! I've never been to a doctor that cared so much about MY health.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I had been to Dr. B many times but I was very disappointed with the last visit. When I first went in for a nail issue on a toe, someone (unsure of credentials) immediately xrayed my feet (never done before in all the years I've been there). I was never told of the xray and/or the findings and question whether it was medically necessary. I sent Dr. B a letter outlining my concerns and requested a response of which I did not receive. Due to the rudeness and questionnable unnecessary xrays, I am looking for another provider.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

The staff is very kind but the Doctor was extremely rude and srrm to enjoy the pain he inflected on me. I would not recommed him to anyone He is very uncarring

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

just took my mother there,they are awesome,everyone there is so nice and very knowledgeable ,they could not have been better to us ,and our mother ,dr.bailey is so nice also and a great doctor,we are so happy we brought her there , this is the first time i have rated a doctor ,it is because i am so pleased with the care my mother recieved there,if you need a great doctor, here you go!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2012

Dr. Bailey is very good at what he does. He helped me so much and accomplished it in a friendly straight forward approach. Dr. Bailey was very understanding and personable. I am completely satisfied with the outcome on my left foot. I plan on returning for treatment on my right foot because I know it will be "right" after his care. Thx Dr. Bailey

flag | Submitted March 18, 2012

Dr. Brian K. Bailey's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1987)

• BCBS Massachusetts