Ratings for Dr. Keri R. ZICKUHR

Love Dr. Z. She was kind and an expert at the same time. I was put at east immediately and she helped me get my foot & ankle treated with great care and knowledge. She's great.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I broke my ankle and my friend recommended for me to see Dr. Zickuhr. I was glad he recommended her because she was GREAT! I needed surgery and she explained why I needed surgery and answered all my questions before and after surgery. She took her time with me and made me feel important. I even showed the X-rays to my primary doctor who agreed she did a great job! Now, I am back on the golf course and doing everything I want to be doing.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Z. Was recommended by my primary physician and I am very, very pleased with her and her staff. I am treated with great care ( except for the tech. that removed my stiches). Dr. Z. Is very careful in explaining everything and answers all my questions with out rushing me out. I would, and have, recommended her to others. Plus they do not over book so no long waiting to be seen.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2014

Keri Reese Zickuhr may have all the right credentials, but she is not a competent doctor. She treats injuries "text book", not taking into consideration all the facts/what the patient has explained. Her attitude is very blasé. She is unprofessional and I would never recommend her. She is an incompetent doctor and her lack of knowledge and listening skills further damaged my situation and recovery.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

I met Dr. Zickuhr in the ER at Torrance Memorial after I broke my wrist. She needed to set my wrist and really did a great job walking me through each step. I was able to avoid surgery and I felt very comfortable with her. I saw her in her office afterward and had a cast put on. The office staff was knowledgeable and did a great job. Dr. Zickuhr ordered therapy for me and now I am back to normal. It was a great experience.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

I found Dr. Reese to be a caring, thougtful doctor who fully explained my problem. I had my ankle surgery and it came out very well. I have no pain for the first time in years. Highly recommend Dr. Reese!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

Dr. Reese is quick to jump to surgery. Definitely get a second opinion! Pays little to no physical attention to your injures. Radiology staff is under trained. Did not take proper x rays to determine if surgery was needed. Thank god for other doctors. Im currently walking pain free VS being in a cast with two pins in my foot. Thank you Dr. Kenneth Park of Torrance Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Group for treating me like a human being not a guinea pig.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010