Ratings for Dr. Janet Kerin

Thank you Dr. Kerin for educating my wife and I on our spinal alignments. She was very helpful and got us both back in alignment even with my wife's scoliosis. It took some time and exercises we had to do at home, but this is the best we have felt in years. It takes time to get correction and then you go on maintenance at once a month and we love feeling better. Her class on preventative care was great and helpful.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

Dr. Kerin saved me from a wheelchair. Doctors wanted to operate on my back. I couldn't walk without assistance and I had to stop working for weeks. She told me she would do her best. Over the course of 8 weeks I saw her three times a week and now I can walk on my own and able to return to my job which requires heavy lifting every day. Thanks to Dr. Kerin I'm not in a wheelchair and did not need surgery after all.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Kerin is incredibly knowledgable and patient. When I came into that office a year ago, I did not believe her when she told me it would take some time to help my body recover from sciatica with chiropractic care. Over the next few visits she educated me and it all makes sense now. Chiropractic has given me my health and life back and thanks to Dr. Kerin, I am more active now than when I was in my 20s. The staff is more than accomodating and the best staff I have seen at any doctor's office. I am also impressed with all that Dr. Kerin juggles, she still is on the mark in her practice. Her office was the best find for my health!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2013

Dr. Kerin was very understanding and knowlegedable of my conditon. She really knows her sports injuries and was helpful in helping me and my wife lose weight. She really listened and did not pressure me into making a decision. She took her time to do a full examination and actually showed me my xrays and explained them to me. Never had another doctor or chiropractor ever do that. Her staff is extremely friendly and you don't feel like you are in some cold, sterile environment like you do at other doctor offices. We are very happy we found her and recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010