Ratings for Dr. Edith L. Ang

A personality of a potato.Rude,arrogant,poor bedside manner.Treats the elderly like there only value is how good there insurance is.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2015

Most unprofessional "people" that we have had to deal with, but NO MORE, you can call ten times a day to try to talk to someone (ANYONE), but you have to leave a message, besides that, NO-ONE ever returns your calls. They are the most uncaring group of people ever, I'm not sure "where" they went to school, but they really need to go back to learn how to take care of PEOPLE, not just a business. Good luck if you see baur, powers, ang, wurster or anita!! I'll be praying for ya!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

My wife went to the ProHealth Family Physicians office in St. Cloud a few days ago because she had been feeling sick. Her appointment was with Dr. Lesaca. First let me express something, thank god I wasn't in the same room with this lady while she was being rude to my wife. She told my wife this was getting old, referring to the fact that my wife gets sick a few times a year from working with sick people and needs medicine. Her attitude reflects her personality. Dr. Lesaka is a disrespectful person and will NOT treat you or your family good. You will definitely get treated better in an ER than with this witch.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010