Ratings for Dr. Kevin Napier

My sister & i both saw him--both of us have autoimmune disorders. I have fibromyalgia diagnosed since Oct. 1990, & have had 2 ischemic CVA's within 4 years (I am in mid-40's). She has Sjogrens. Both of us have chronic pain. He ordered oxycontion for pain management for both. I asked about Lyrica for fibro pain; he would not discuss. My order was for 40 mg Oxycontion per day for 2 yrs. of treatment. I weaned myself down to 30. Sister's order was for 95+ mg!! She had SEVERE hallucinations--saw, heard, & smelled things that weren't there. The 2nd time I asked him to please reevaluate her order--He dismissed ME! AND MY HUSBAND (who was seeing his PA). He sent us each a letter stating we were being dismissed due to our dissatisfaction with care! Told his office staff that I took too many narcotics--I only had what he ordered & took less than order. Thankfully, sister's husband spoke up after over 3 yrs.; her meds were changed & she is MUCH better. If you don't question him, he is ok.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

Dr. Kevin Napier's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Griffin, GA