Ratings for Dr. R. GEORGE Azizkhan

THE BEST THERE IS ! HE REALLY CARES ABOUT PATIENTS!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I am a physician myself. I went see Dr Azizkhan today for the first time. He is an excellent physician, very thorough. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

A very good Doctor - I feel lucky to be one of his patients. I had an issue diagnosed by another type of Doctor. The other Dr made a mistake and it made my issue worse. I went and explained the issue to Dr Azizkhan and he took the time to research while I was there and figured out my issue and with a few adjustments; he had me going in the right direction. I feel great today and appreciate his efforts. He is very good at not making you feel rushed. The whole crew is good. I never have to wait long, and if I do it may be 10 minutes at the most - Dr Azizkhan is worth 10 minutes, but it's usually a 5 minute wait? If you think about it - it might be you he is taking care of that puts him behind. He is good?

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr. Azizkhan is the BEST. He is very thorough, caring, and on top of all of our issues. He cared for my mother and now myself and my husband. I have recommended him to others who are also are very happy with this practice.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2012

Dr. Azizkhan is the best physician I have ever had! He has cared for me for several years and now for my two daughters. I would recommend him to anyone. He runs appropriate tests, is thorough, and so kind!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Excellent. Wonderful personality. Takes time to explain situation

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

I was referred by his father, Reza, and found a truly caring doctor. He was always available by phone when I needed to speak with him. I would recommend Dr. Azizkahn to all.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Dr. Azizkhan is a very caring doctor and takes his time, listening to all concerns a patient may have. I never feel rushed. I am very happy to have him as my physician.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

Very caring. Takes time with patients. Very thorough and knowledgeable. Worth waiting to become one of his patients!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2010

Dr. R. GEORGE Azizkhan's Credentials

• Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Philadelphia Pa 19131 (Grad. 1996)

Healthnet