Dr. Tod Pelly

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Tod Pelly

I went from not being able to walk without excruciatingly pain to doing a half ironman in less than 1 year thanks to Dr. Pelly's treatment, guidance and support. Words cannot properly express how grateful I am.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Dr. Tod has changed my life. I literally was living in everyday pain for over a year, seeing physios, massage therapists. ART experts, and two other chiros. His approach is gentle yet highly focused and effective. I am only disappointed that I did not make an appointment to see him sooner because I could have moved up and on in my life and training ages ago. He is worth the wait. My young niece (4 months) also sees him and he has done wonders for her colic and reflux, as well as her sleeping!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Love the whole Pelly Clinic team. A family atmosphere and without Dr. Pelly and Colin their RMT I wouldn't be able to compete as strongly as I do in my races.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Everyone from reception right thru Tod and Noel are awesome. Good luck finding a better chiro clinic...it doesn't exist!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

After recently having a third child that was suffering from gas and reflux, I finally listened to the recommendations of friends and other moms. I made an appointment with Dr. Tod Pelly, something I should have done years ago with my first child. No mom wants to see their baby suffer from pain and discomfort, I was elated that after only a few sessions there was a huge visible improvement! Now all three of my kids go for regular adjustments and they love the Pelly Clinic! Everyone there is so friendly and nice and most importantly they are exceptional with their young patience. Thank you Dr. Pelly for the amazing work you do to better my little ones your brilliant!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Thank you thank you thank you Dr. Pelly. I was in a serious accident and my life felt like misery. Nothing else worked and I felt so depressed thinking I'd be in pain forever. This man basically saved me. He is kind and thorough and sincerely wants to see you get better. Well now I am and I still wake up and feel overwhelmingly grateful to be feeling so good.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

All signs pointed to major back surgery for me after numerous practitioners and doctors and consults. Even two other chiros told me it was my only option if I didn't want to live with pain. I was told about Dr. Pelly by a number of people I trust. Thanks to Tod I am feeling better than ever, and am 100%. Never thought I'd say that. Could not recommend Tod and his team enough.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Dr. Pelly is the baby/toddler whisperer! I had no idea until recently that (qualified) Chiropractors can treat a number of common baby issues! My little one suffered from terrible Has, reflux and also was not progressing with rolls etc as quickly as he should. Took him to see Tod and his colic / fussiness and reflux were improved almost instantly. After 3 weeks of adjustments he started sleeping through the night and was just a way happier baby. I've referred many momma friends to tod who have also seen remarkable results in their kids. He's also helped my husband and brother in law out a ton. Love this family focuses community clinic!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

Dr. Pelly is a lifesaver. I was in chronic pain and no amount of physio, Massage, acupuncture or ART provided relief. I had also seen other Chiros downtown. I had huge improvement after just one adjustment and was literally pain free (after 5 years of crippling pain that kept me from sports and made work excruciating) after 4 sessions. I also felt much more confident with him working on me given he does X-rays at the initial appointment so he really knows what's going on inside.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

My first impression of Tod was that he was one chiropractor who was truly passionate about making people feel their best. In no time at all, I found the adage about first impressions to be true. I had cycled in and out of pain for years, particularly after I had had a car accident in my early 20's. He did x-rays and some additional scans and showed me why I was having problems. After following a treatment plan that worked for me, my problems dissipated. Rarely did I feel pain or get headaches and my overall health improved significantly. He has since treated my husband and both of our children and all of us are better for it. Many people are nervous about treating children but the approach Tod takes with them is so different than that of an adult -it's extremely gentle yet it does so much for their growing bodies. Tod has a great personality and will put you right at ease with your treatments.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

Dr. Tod Pelly's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. John Tod Pelly is a proud resident of the beautiful North Shore of Vancouver. He grew up attending Seymour Heights Elementary followed by Sentinel Secondary, where he graduated with the Class of 1996 as one of three class Valedictorians and holder of the BC Decathlon title. Tod continued on to take a track scholarship at Simon Fraser University, where he obtained All-American status three times. At SFU, Tod studied Kinesiology and took interest in becoming a physiotherapist. Growing up and pushing his body to its limits, he had found himself in a physio environment regularly due to a chronic hamstring problem. However, without getting the results he was hoping for, he decided to try a chiropractor – and he got amazing results. It turned out it wasn’t his hamstring after all; It was his pelvis putting too much pressure on his hamstring. Inspired by his results, Tod decided he wanted to pursue a Doctorate of Chiropractic, and packed his bags for California where he attended the Southern California University of Health Sciences, graduating Magna Cum Laude in 2005. Tod also obtained a Post-Doctorate certification in the Gonstead System of Analysis and Technique and after practicing in San Diego, California from 2005-2006, he was thrilled to return to his hometown where he founded The Pelly Clinic in April 2007. Tod is passionate about giving back to communities around the world via Chiropractic. He has volunteered his services for The Ride to end AIDS, and has provided Chiropractic care on several missions to impoverished countries, including El Salvador, Guatemala, Thailand, Laos, and most recently, his mission “A Small Step” in Nepal. Outside of the Pelly Clinic, Tod resides in North Vancouver with his wife Julie, son Reid and daughter Kasey. Tod enjoys spending time with family at his cabin at Sakinaw Lake, water skiing, running, hiking, cheering on the Canucks and hitting the slopes on the mountains of the north shore and Whistler. Tod is also an avid soccer player, playing in his adult years for the Norvan Lions FC in the Vancouver Metro Soccer League, and coaching his son’s soccer team, the NVFC Warriors.

• English

• Southern California University of Health Sciences (Grad. 2005)
  • Simon Fraser University (Grad. 2000)

• Chiropractic adjustment