Ratings for Dr. Jayson Barkman

Finally a doctor that will listen. Excellent and straight forward and very proactive

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

He is an awesome doctor. I want with my daughter and he is doing everything to find out what's wrong. I find him better then my family doctor!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

5 stars for this doctor. I sincerely wish he was still a GP. I've had him a couple times at the walk-in clinic and once as my anesthetist for a surgical procedure, and he's always been very good. He clearly knows his stuff and has wonderful bed-side manner!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Simply refreshing to have a Dr. in Steinbach who knows what he's doing! Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Very knowledgable and helpful doctor. Brought our little one to the ER and he explained the health concerns with us thoroughly, what to expect and how to treat the problem (including how often we needed to come back to the ER and when). Great doctor!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

has excellent medical knowledge, very professional, polite, listens patients concern.Investigates problems.He is busy but always has time for patients and smile on his face.Punctual, graet doctor as well as good person.He saved my life and I think people in Steinbach are blessed to have him.He is highly recomanded, it is great he stays in his comunity.I have no words how thankful I to him.He was very kind and explained to my husband in very polite way what was going on with me.God bless him and all staff from emergency clinic.We need more doctors like him.We thank you so much.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2012

Great person and a great doctor! Really glad that he chose Steinbach to practice.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

I am so thankful that Dr. Barkman took my mother on as his patient! He is thorough, current in his medical knowledge, and communicates well. Even though he is very busy he takes the time to ask questions and investigate problems. Thanks so much, Dr. Barkman.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

I saw Dr. Barkman at the walk-in clinic, and he was very professional, and considerate to my problem. He ordered Xrays, and bloodwork, and apologized that he might not be able to see me in a week, as he didn't know if he had any openings. He is a very efficient doctor, and I would certainly recommend him as well.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010

I am a new patient and was very concerned about having to take a new Dr. After seeing and meeting with him I am very happy I chose him. He is caring and very polite. Even when he is in a hurry he still listens to you and makes you feel comfortable being there. He is young and energetic which is very refreshing. I would certainly reccomend him.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010