Ratings for Dr. Kin Leung

I wrote the last rating and unfortunately missed inputting the star rating and it shows up as a 1 when my intention was to have it show as 5 stars and an excellent rating. My apologies, Dr. Kin! Rate my MD STAFF, could you please change my rating to 5 Stars please? I have also flagged my comments and explained, so Rate My MD staff should fix the rating shortly. My sincere apologies!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Highly skilled, knowledgeable, compassionate Doctor who delivers excellent results. Dr Kin will follow up with you via phone or email to see how you are doing which is a true testament to his care and commitment to his patients. My family and I have been patients of Dr. Kin’s for years and couldn’t be happier with the service and care he provides. He is an absolutely outstanding practitioner who is constantly attending conferences and also presenting at them. He keeps up to date on the latest treatments so he can provide the highest quality care for his patients.

Submitted November 28, 2017

Our family have been patients of Dr. Kin Leung since he opened his practice in Airdrie almost 3 years ago. Myself, husband, daughter, mother, niece and many friends see Dr. Leung with a variety of issues from everything relating to general health to cancer, heart disease, etc. Without exception we all have been impressed with Dr. Kin's treatments, advice and knowledge. Dr. Leung takes the time to listen to your concerns and holistically treat you. He his highly skilled, extremely knowledgeable and consistently delivers excellent results. It is important to us that a practitioner stays relevant and educated on the latest treatments, technology and seeks life long learning. Dr. Kin continually is researching, attending conferences and courses to ensure he can provide the highest level of service and treatment. Whatever practitioner or service we are seeking, we always research and want to choose the best and that is Dr. Kin. Dr. Kin genuinely takes interest and cares about his patients. He takes the time to follow up with you after your appointment and check in and see how you are doing. He is a highly educated, extremely knowledgable, compassionate, caring doctor who is down to earth and comfortable to talk to. His goal is to work with you as a team and provide the best outcome possible. Without hesitation we recommend and endorse Dr. Kin. You will not find a finer or nicer practitioner. Dr. Kin is absolutely outstanding.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I have been Dr. Kin's patient for the last 2 years for treatment for my auto-immune disease and post cancer treatment. I have seen many doctors but am most impressed with Dr. Kin. He is very knowledgeable and thorough. His treatment plans are very simple but most effective. His clinic is very comfortable and quiet. He personally administers the IV's to allow for the treatment to be "tweaked" based on the patients condition. Most clinics will have a nurse to administer the IV based on a standard prescription. Dr. Kin realizes that the body is always changing and "standard" may not be effective. I live in Texas, but I make sure to travel to Calgary & Airdrie as often as I can to continue with my treatment. Thank you Dr. Kin!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2017

Until a recent move to BC, I'd been seeing Dr. Kin Leung for a couple of years. I was so impressed with his knowledge level and science-based approach to alternative medicine that I wished I could have taken him with me. His supplement suggestions and treatments (IV therapy) were life-changing for not only me but also my adult son who is a paramedic and began seeing him as well. Dr. Leung is personable, professional and very skilled in his field. He takes to the time to email and telephone to follow up after treatments. He is worth every penny. (BTW, I noticed a negative review from someone complaining about him not spending time with them when he was with a patient. I consider this a positive thing. When he is with you, he is focused on you. He doesn't have a receptionist to help keep costs down for patients through less overhead. This means you don't just walk in and expect him to spend time with you.)

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I had used Dr.leung once for digestion issues and being my first interaction with him I was quite happy. I went by his office to talk about something I had seen on his website and wanted some information from him on it. He had a patient at the time but wouldn't even take 2 mins to talk to me about this possible treatment. He told me everything I needed was on his website. I wanted to ask something else and he said it wasn't for everyone and started to turn around and go back down the hallway. Terribly unprofessional !! I couldn't even book in a consult he had so little time. If that's how little regard he has for patients willing to spend hundreds of dollars at his practice each time I will try another naturopath in Airdrie that cares a but more.

Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr Kin has helped me which no other Dr has for the last 5 years!! He's very knowledgable and he helps you understand why and how things work!! He's very easy to talk to and makes you feel like there's hope:)

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Dr. Leung is great. He knows his stuff....doesn't waste time... and is always available for a quick chat on the phone if needed. Very trustworthy.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

I have seen many Naturopath doctors over the years. I am very impressed with Dr.Leung. He is very comfortable to talk to. He is very thorough. I have followed his advice and have had great success within 2 weeks of seeing him.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr. Kin is a cancer specialist at the Red Deer Wellness Clinic and has helped many people with this horrible disease. I am happy that we have a Naturopath in central Alberta who does his therapies.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010