You may also like

Rate Dr. Jaret Olson

Dr. Jaret Olson's Ratings

Wonderful and knowledgeable man. Had third hand surgery and have had wonderful results! Very happy with all aspects of his very caring staff!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868364].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Jared Olson repaired my sons Cleft lip and palate starting from the age of 4 months old and continues to do his surgeries. He is not only amazing at what he does but he has a good heart. He was very helpful and reassuring before, throughout and after the surgeries. I wouldn't go to anyone else and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much for what you do physically but also mentally.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2863934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I visit Dr. Olson almost every Wednesday he is a phenominal doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857075].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

My daughter met Dr Olson several years ago when she was approx. five years old. Her disease was being presented as a teaching tool. She was born with a rare bone disease. During this event he ended up changing socks with her as a joke. Eight years later we have had the pleasure of working with him more extensively. Over the past two years he has reconstructed her entire right hand in three different surgeries. My daughter and him have such a strong and wonderful rapport. They joke and tease one other. My daughter is very comfortable with him and trusts him more than words can say. From a parent's point of view, he is amazing. He is a very kind and caring individual. He is up front and honest and has never questioned my motherly gut instinct. Unless needed which we have, he doesn't spend a lot of time in the appointments which I like. In and out quickly. He has called me at home more than once to discuss issues, treatment plans and answer questions. As a family, we really like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Horrible experience he made us wait for 1.5 hours and then showed up with 6 interns and told us we need to see a different specialist. Not sure why he couldn't have looked at the X-rays before wasting our time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2584152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2014

Dr. Olson did my husband's carpal tunnel surgery under local anesthesia at the Kaye Edmonton Clinic. My hubby can't sing his praises loud or long enough--from the very first night post op and on, he experienced relief from troublesome symptoms in his hands. What an EXCELLENT surgeon! Good sense of humour and knowledgeable--don't let his youthful looks make you doubt! He knows his stuff!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2566490].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Great Dr. My son is now 6 and some people have no idea that he had a cleft lip! My son's surgery looks amazing and I am so happy.. 6 years later and I barely notice it... Dr.Olson is very professional and friendly and answers any questions. Not to mention easy on the eye! ;)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2498109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Excellent Doctor did a great job on my Daughters Cleft,he explains everything in terms that you can actually understand .Very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2444275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2013

When we found out at ultrasound our son had a cleft lip, this was the first website I went to because I wanted my son operated on the highest-rated plastic surgeon I could find. Dr. Olson is it, and for good reason. My kid looked great right out of the O.R. with only mild swelling. Dr. Olson even came to meet with us several times during the day. Though we hadn't even requested to see him, I think this was a nice touch. I enjoyed working with his assistant, particularly because she promptly answers email. Indeed, Dr. Olson is pretty hot; fortunately my wife didn't care, or at least didn't show it. If you or a member of your family would like to be operated on by Mark Sloan, Jaret Olson is about as close as you'll get. Update: Dr. Olson also performed my son's cleft palate operation and we were delighted with his customary skill, confidence, and good humour.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1175617].votes_count ]]