Ratings for Dr. Jaret Olson

This Dr is tremendous and I highly recommend him and his staff. My son has been seeing Dr. Olson since he was 3 years old and he is now 12 years old for a very rare condition called Klipple Trennaunny Webber Syndrome and it is a very critical and dangerous condition he was born with... Dr. Olson has made my son very comfortable as can be and has been nothing but compassionate to my sons needs and my family...We love his sense of humour and dedication to his patients...:)

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

He did my rhinoplasty July of last year and I am so happy I got it done. He fixed my deviated septum, which helped with the breathing part of it, and also gave me a nose I am no longer embarrassed of! Every new person I meet has no idea that I got it done! He is such a great and personable doctor! I am so lucky to have had him!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

He was awesome. Told.my 1pnyear old exactly what he would be doing. Was honest with her about the size of her scar and exactly what would happen. We are now just waiting for her surgery. His wait list is 6-12 months for pediatric surgery so now we wait. Lol but he was awesome in clinic.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Dr Olson is excellent himself. Office staff not helpful. No one ever seems to be at the office. I've left several messages takes days for them to return call, or no return call at all.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Doctor Olson was wonderful!! He did my daughters surgery to repair the pallet in 2013 and she hasn't had any problems since. He is very compassionate and great at his job. I would recommend him to anyone!! In fact I have already recommended him to another family!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

I have a rare nerve condition in my left arm which has required a number of surgeries to alleviate problems that arise. Dr. Olson is very knowledgable, precise, professional and caring. Thanks to him and the wonderful team that work so well together. I highly recommend Dr. Olson as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Waited for months to get the appointment, only to be told he's send me to his friend doctor, to look after my problem. Then waited for another 3 months to see his friend.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Pinned my ears in march of 2015, so happy with how they turned out. Very helpful and made me feel very comfortable and relaxed as i was only 17 and it was my first surgery.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Amazing person and an even better surgeon. He has performed two surgeries on my arm and hand and did an unbelievable job. Thanks Jaret!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

I went to see Dr. Olson in clinic a couple of weeks ago. He was cold as ice. I over heard him talking to one of his medical staff. Very unprofessional conversation and sexually inappropriate.

Submitted December 12, 2015