Ratings for Dr. Jaret Olson

Waited for months to get the appointment, only to be told he's send me to his friend doctor, to look after my problem. Then waited for another 3 months to see his friend.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Pinned my ears in march of 2015, so happy with how they turned out. Very helpful and made me feel very comfortable and relaxed as i was only 17 and it was my first surgery.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

I went to see Dr. Olson in clinic a couple of weeks ago. He was cold as ice. I over heard him talking to one of his medical staff. Very unprofessional conversation and sexually inappropriate.

Submitted December 12, 2015

He's confident and super knowledgeable. He did an amazing job on my son's cleft lip & palate repair with minimal scars. We are relieved to have him as our son's surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

He did surgery on my daughter numerous times. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Jared Olson repaired my sons Cleft lip and palate starting from the age of 4 months old and continues to do his surgeries. He is not only amazing at what he does but he has a good heart. He was very helpful and reassuring before, throughout and after the surgeries. I wouldn't go to anyone else and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much for what you do physically but also mentally.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

I visit Dr. Olson almost every Wednesday he is a phenominal doctor

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

My daughter met Dr Olson several years ago when she was approx. five years old. Her disease was being presented as a teaching tool. She was born with a rare bone disease. During this event he ended up changing socks with her as a joke. Eight years later we have had the pleasure of working with him more extensively. Over the past two years he has reconstructed her entire right hand in three different surgeries. My daughter and him have such a strong and wonderful rapport. They joke and tease one other. My daughter is very comfortable with him and trusts him more than words can say. From a parent's point of view, he is amazing. He is a very kind and caring individual. He is up front and honest and has never questioned my motherly gut instinct. Unless needed which we have, he doesn't spend a lot of time in the appointments which I like. In and out quickly. He has called me at home more than once to discuss issues, treatment plans and answer questions. As a family, we really like him.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Jaret Olson's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Waited for months to get the appointment, only to be told he's send me to his friend doctor, to look after my problem. Then waited for another 3 months to see ..."

March 2, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Pinned my ears in march of 2015, so happy with how they turned out. Very helpful and made me feel very comfortable and relaxed as i was only 17 and it was my fi..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing person and an even better surgeon. He has performed two surgeries on my arm and hand and did an unbelievable job. Thanks Jaret!"

December 24, 2015
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I went to see Dr. Olson in clinic a couple of weeks ago. He was cold as ice. I over heard him talking to one of his medical staff. Very unprofessional conversat..."

December 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's confident and super knowledgeable. He did an amazing job on my son's cleft lip & palate repair with minimal scars. We are relieved to have him as our son..."

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He did surgery on my daughter numerous times. I highly recommend him. "

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful and knowledgeable man. Had third hand surgery and have had wonderful results! Very happy with all aspects of his very caring staff!"

July 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jared Olson repaired my sons Cleft lip and palate starting from the age of 4 months old and continues to do his surgeries. He is not only amazing at what he..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I visit Dr. Olson almost every Wednesday he is a phenominal doctor "

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter met Dr Olson several years ago when she was approx. five years old. Her disease was being presented as a teaching tool. She was born with a rare bo..."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Horrible experience he made us wait for 1.5 hours and then showed up with 6 interns and told us we need to see a different specialist. Not sure why he couldn'..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Olson did my husband's carpal tunnel surgery under local anesthesia at the Kaye Edmonton Clinic. My hubby can't sing his praises loud or long enough--from ..."

October 6, 2014