Ratings for Dr. Jaret Olson

I have a rare nerve condition in my left arm which has required a number of surgeries to alleviate problems that arise. Dr. Olson is very knowledgable, precise, professional and caring. Thanks to him and the wonderful team that work so well together. I highly recommend Dr. Olson as a surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Waited for months to get the appointment, only to be told he's send me to his friend doctor, to look after my problem. Then waited for another 3 months to see his friend.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2016

Pinned my ears in march of 2015, so happy with how they turned out. Very helpful and made me feel very comfortable and relaxed as i was only 17 and it was my first surgery.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Amazing person and an even better surgeon. He has performed two surgeries on my arm and hand and did an unbelievable job. Thanks Jaret!

flag | Submitted December 24, 2015

I went to see Dr. Olson in clinic a couple of weeks ago. He was cold as ice. I over heard him talking to one of his medical staff. Very unprofessional conversation and sexually inappropriate.

Submitted December 12, 2015

He's confident and super knowledgeable. He did an amazing job on my son's cleft lip & palate repair with minimal scars. We are relieved to have him as our son's surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

He did surgery on my daughter numerous times. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

Wonderful and knowledgeable man. Had third hand surgery and have had wonderful results! Very happy with all aspects of his very caring staff!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Jared Olson repaired my sons Cleft lip and palate starting from the age of 4 months old and continues to do his surgeries. He is not only amazing at what he does but he has a good heart. He was very helpful and reassuring before, throughout and after the surgeries. I wouldn't go to anyone else and I would recommend him to anyone. Thank you so much for what you do physically but also mentally.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015