Ratings for Dr. Jason N. Peter

Because there is an opioid problem in our country Jason Peter is taking it on himself by lowering pain meds. I've been in chronic pain for 17 years now he's dropped my medication so low I'm going thru withdrawal symptoms! You can't explain anything to him because he gets pissy with you. He's playing God, and let me tell ya he's no God!!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

He needs his license revoked. He killed my stepmother by not knowing how to adjust her morphine pump and she overdosed on morphine. He assumes and accuses you of things you DID NOT do and doesn't listen. He's heartless and thinks he's God. He put me on medications that when taken together could have killed me. I don't know how he's still in practice.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Extremely unprofessional. I am not sure how someone like this can be a doctor.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

As long as you don't try to,scam Dr . Peter or his staff, he treats you great. I been with him since he been there and even longer with other doctor.they treat your pain with the best he can with the US govt. Laws. Sometimes the waiting room will get full, but that happens everywhere. If you can tell him what's wrong he will take care of you. I can't thank hike enough. I wanted to kill myself before with pain I had forgotten on spine surgery . Dr Peter helped me big time.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Exceptional service, impeccable bedside manner. Wonderful ethical pain doctors like Dr Peter unfairly get reviewed by drug addict patients or patients who are justifiably refused treatment.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

get a new doctor, he needs to reflect and go back to school

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Staff is rude, doctor is rude, unwilling to assist.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

very patient in explaining every thing His staff is great.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

My treatment is ongoing to manage debilitating chronic pain. Modern miracles used regularly are rhysotomy, epidural injections, spinal catheter. He makes it possible for me to take care of my family.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

His staff if helpful. The doctor is very knowledgable and patient with his patients. He does a great job at explaining everthing he is doing and why.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010

Dr. Jason N. Peter's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Sterling Heights, MI