Ratings for Dr. Omar F. Almallah

My dad had glaucoma surgery with Dr. Almallah. He doesn't need glaucoma drops anymore and his pressure is normal, good experience with this doctor. Amazing office, very modern equipment.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I was terrified to have cataract surgery. All my friends recommended Dr. Almallah. I finally went for a consult. He was very kind and caring and made me feel comfortable with him. My cataract was very bad and I elected to have laser cataract surgery. I've been missing so much, I wish I had done this so much sooner. Dr. Almallah is my saint. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

#1 -highly recommended.Very knowledgeable with a great sense of humor. Also his staff is #1 which makes a great team

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I have one seeing eye, my doctor would not operate on patients with one eye. Dr. Almallah is my Saint, he operated and gave me amazing vision, I wish I had gone to him sooner.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Great eye dotor, very modern office, everyone recommends him, after meeting him, i see why.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Performed canaloplasty for glaucoma on my Dad, great result. Only surgeon on East Coast we could find that performs this procedure. Went to Wills Eye Hospital Glaucoma Dept, they recommended trabeculectomy, this failed in other eye and we wanted the new glaucoma procedure called Canaloplasty, no pain, quick recovery, no more glaucoma drops, Dr. Almallah was great, strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Best Eye Surgeon in NJ, would not go anywhere else for eye surgery

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Dr. Almallah did my Lasik eye surgery, I see wonderful, I was very afraid, he made the entire process easy for me, I think he's great, beautiful office by the way.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Explained every thing very thoroughly , excellent surgical result

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Omar F. Almallah's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Toms River, NJ