Ratings for Dr. Omar F. Almallah

Thank you to everyone who is associated with this practice. The staff is so helpful and the doctors are extremely knowledgeable. I highly recommend Dr Almallah for any cateract surgery. He’s the best!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I cannot begin to talk and rave over how much Dr. Almallah and his staff has meant to my husband and I . We have been thru several prominent eye specialist with my husband’s galcoma and cateracts and I and my husband are so grateful that we didn’t settle . We continue to find the right Doctor and we have achieved this thru the care and concern that this man has for his patients . We have wasted time and valuable time with the others . We highly recommend this extremely committed and dedicated specialist in serious eye issues . His staff represents him as just as committed and concerned . We cannot be more comfortable and truly believe my husband eyes are with the very best . My eyes are not a problem but I hope I can see this doctor yearly so my eyes do not become s problem . Right now it’s my husband’s turn .

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

Reputation as best Cataract Surgeon In South Jersey, well deserved. My wife and I have amazing vision after Dr. Almallah operated on both of us, neither of us need any glasses, can see everything, Thank you Dr. Almallah

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Recommended by 4 out of 5 people I asked. Glad I chose Dr. Amalah, I have perfect 20/20 vision in both eyes. Best doctors office I've ever been in, very modern and high tech equipment. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Just had my second cataract surgery with Dr. Almallah. So pleased with the results!! No more glasses. Office is so professional. Dr. Almallah explained every aspect of the surgery. No pain meds needed...read the paper clearly the next day. Would not go anywhere else for treatment...my eyes deserve the best!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Had a clear lens exchange with Dr. Almallah. I went for a second opinion for LASIK. I'm 50 years old and dependent on cheaters. Dr. Almallah recommended a procedure called clear lens exchange. I now have a crystal lens in my right eye and a tecnis in my left eye. It's fantastic. I feel like I did when I was 30. I only use sunglasses, but otherwise can read everything and see everything. I'm have very happy I saw Dr. Almallah for a second opinion. He has really changed my life for the better. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

My dad had glaucoma surgery with Dr. Almallah. He doesn't need glaucoma drops anymore and his pressure is normal, good experience with this doctor. Amazing office, very modern equipment.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I was terrified to have cataract surgery. All my friends recommended Dr. Almallah. I finally went for a consult. He was very kind and caring and made me feel comfortable with him. My cataract was very bad and I elected to have laser cataract surgery. I've been missing so much, I wish I had done this so much sooner. Dr. Almallah is my saint. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

#1 -highly recommended.Very knowledgeable with a great sense of humor. Also his staff is #1 which makes a great team

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I have one seeing eye, my doctor would not operate on patients with one eye. Dr. Almallah is my Saint, he operated and gave me amazing vision, I wish I had gone to him sooner.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Dr. Omar F. Almallah's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Toms River, NJ