Ratings for Dr. Omar F. Almallah

Recommended by 4 out of 5 people I asked. Glad I chose Dr. Amalah, I have perfect 20/20 vision in both eyes. Best doctors office I've ever been in, very modern and high tech equipment. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

Just had my second cataract surgery with Dr. Almallah. So pleased with the results!! No more glasses. Office is so professional. Dr. Almallah explained every aspect of the surgery. No pain meds needed...read the paper clearly the next day. Would not go anywhere else for treatment...my eyes deserve the best!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Had a clear lens exchange with Dr. Almallah. I went for a second opinion for LASIK. I'm 50 years old and dependent on cheaters. Dr. Almallah recommended a procedure called clear lens exchange. I now have a crystal lens in my right eye and a tecnis in my left eye. It's fantastic. I feel like I did when I was 30. I only use sunglasses, but otherwise can read everything and see everything. I'm have very happy I saw Dr. Almallah for a second opinion. He has really changed my life for the better. I would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2017

My dad had glaucoma surgery with Dr. Almallah. He doesn't need glaucoma drops anymore and his pressure is normal, good experience with this doctor. Amazing office, very modern equipment.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I was terrified to have cataract surgery. All my friends recommended Dr. Almallah. I finally went for a consult. He was very kind and caring and made me feel comfortable with him. My cataract was very bad and I elected to have laser cataract surgery. I've been missing so much, I wish I had done this so much sooner. Dr. Almallah is my saint. Recommend highly.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

#1 -highly recommended.Very knowledgeable with a great sense of humor. Also his staff is #1 which makes a great team

flag | Submitted August 3, 2016

I have one seeing eye, my doctor would not operate on patients with one eye. Dr. Almallah is my Saint, he operated and gave me amazing vision, I wish I had gone to him sooner.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

Great eye dotor, very modern office, everyone recommends him, after meeting him, i see why.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

Performed canaloplasty for glaucoma on my Dad, great result. Only surgeon on East Coast we could find that performs this procedure. Went to Wills Eye Hospital Glaucoma Dept, they recommended trabeculectomy, this failed in other eye and we wanted the new glaucoma procedure called Canaloplasty, no pain, quick recovery, no more glaucoma drops, Dr. Almallah was great, strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Best Eye Surgeon in NJ, would not go anywhere else for eye surgery

flag | Submitted April 4, 2015

Dr. Omar F. Almallah's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Toms River, NJ