Ratings for Dr. Heath R. Penland

Dr. Penland is very knowledgeable about different medications and how they mix. He does his best to make sure you are responding well to the medication you are on. I trust him and am satisfied with the help I am receiving from him. His office staff is helpful, but very serious, and could benefit from smiling more and being a bit more friendly.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

After seeing numerous other psychiatrists in the area, I finally found one who knows what he is doing. He is extremely knowledgable and very caring. He has changed my whole life. On a scale of 1-5, he's a 10. I personally guaranty he can help anyone.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2010

After seeing many pill pushing psychs who were not interested in what I had to say and my problems, I finally found a compassionate, caring doctor that will listen and I honestly think he cares. Truly a professional doctor.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

I would definitely recommend this doctor. He is knowledgeable and caring, patient and kind, and asks the tough questions that need asking. Go for it.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2010

Dr. Heath R. Penland's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2001)

MSP/BC Med