You may also like

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

I was pleasantly surprised by Dr. Francoeur on my first visit with him. He was very pleasant, down to earth, and seems to be completely passionate about his work and made me feel very comfortable. Very caring and engaging, and had some great advice. I agree with all of the positive comments here.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

Dr. Francouer found a Tumour when he completed a routine Colonoscopy on my Husband in 2013. Unfortunately for my Husband the Cancer had spread and Surgery was not an option. I decided further down the road myself to have a Colonoscopy and upon entering the O R I was upset, Dr. Francouer took the time to be by my bedside and say hello and assure me that he would take good care of me . Dr. Francouer is an exptional Doctor in every way. He is not your typical Surgeon with a chip on his shoulder but very humble and caring with his patients. He is very understanding and takes the time to listen to what you have to say. I want to say that we as a Community are extremely lucky to have such an Amazing Surgeon. on Staff in our Hospital. It is rare to meet an individual like this.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

My name is henry kipling and I had a large fatty lymphoma on the inside of my thigh and was recommended to Dr. Francouer . I was very hesitant about having surgery due to my seemingly nervous disposition. He made no judgements about my decision and respected my wishes completely. I then went back a year later and asked him to do the surgery. He was open about everything that would happen to me and held nothing back. On the day of surgery he met me in the operating theatre and his only comment was "you made it then" no judgements at all. He made me feel better about my decision right there and then. After the operation I had no pain whatsoever, and one day later I still have no pain. Way to go Dr. Francouer and thank you. Looking forward to my next surgery with you.(just Kidding hopefully there wont be anymore). If you need surgery of a general nature there is only one Dr. you can be sure of.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

My name is Earl Williams. I saw Dr. Francouer Monday, January 13, 2014 at 10:30 am. I went to see Dr. Francoeur about my gallbladder. He gave me thorough information about the gallbladder and the passage of stones. He explained what can happen when a gallstone will not dislodge. Because my ultrasound showed that I had stones and some thickening of the gallbladder wall. I was a potential candidate for surgery but neither persuaded me to have the procedure nor delay it. He left the decision in my hands. Dr. Francoeur is every bit as good as the other positive comments indicated. Some surgeons because of their high IQs and respected titles can be sociopathic. Not so with the humanitarian Dr. Francoeur.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

I found Dr Francoeur very knowledgable, kind, excellent surgeon, explained everything really well, patient and attentive, doesnt hide anything from you, would highly recommend him, so happy that I got to meet such a wonderful young doctor.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I have had two surgeries now with Dr. Francoeur and he is wonderful. Very easy to talk to, fast, efficient and friendly. I have recommended him and will again.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

My name is Barry Wilcox. As a patient of Dr Francoeur, I found his care and professional manner to be of the highest standard. He was exceptionally articulate and open regarding his diagnosis and extremely candid and precise regarding my procedure. His interaction with me was empathic and frequent. He kept me abreast of my progress each step of the way. I have the highest regard for DR. Fracoeur's professionalism and competency as a surgeon and am extremely pleased with the care and concern he provided me.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Great interpersonal skills. He was very helpful and explained everything. Answered all of my questions and did not rush me. The surgery was very successful and healing went very well. I would go back to Dr Francoeur anytime.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012

both appointments and surgery were behind but only because he spends as much time as needed when you see him he comes across as very knowledgeable and very kind hoping not to need him again anytime soon but would go to him again if i needed surgery super nice guy

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

Dr. Jason Francoeur's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This has to be the nicest specialist I've ever seen. Seriously. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Lovely staff."

September 11, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3R0" to "V4A 9E3". Address has been updated from "None" to "1959 152 Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045350525".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I was pleasantly surprised by Dr. Francoeur on my first visit with him. He was very pleasant, down to earth, and seems to be completely passionate about his wor..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Francouer found a Tumour when he completed a routine Colonoscopy on my Husband in 2013. Unfortunately for my Husband the Cancer had spread and Surgery was ..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My name is henry kipling and I had a large fatty lymphoma on the inside of my thigh and was recommended to Dr. Francouer . I was very hesitant about having sur..."

September 27, 2014