Ratings for Dr. Scott A. McCune

Dr. McCune and staff rate a solid 5 on all counts. Dr. McCune is not only knowledgeable but also very thourough, and makes good referrals when he finds it necessary. He is exactly what you want from someone in charge of your health. He is pleasant and makes the visits a pleasure rather than something you dread. His attributes are numerous and he comes highly recommended for referrals from me. H. Page

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr. McCune is certainly a keeper. Of all the doctors that I have seen, he is thorough and explains things to help you understand. He doesn't rush you and makes your visit comfortable. I have only seen him twice and now he will be our family doctor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

Dr. McCune has been my physician for at least 10 years. Eventually, my husband switched to him as well, and as each of my kids ages up he becomes their doctor as well. He is knowledgeable, attentive, and always takes time to listen. I have followed him to each office in which he has served - and yes, serve is exactly how I would describe what he does. An excellent doctor. The reception desk is 'fair' where he currently works, the nurses are helpful and kind. Recommend without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

I started with Dr. McCune in Belmont and followed him to Huntersville because he is so through and caring. Dale Lynn

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

He is without a doubt the best doctor!!! I've been a patient for over 4 years and will continue to send as many people to him as I possibly can. Dr McCune is one in a million in the doctor category...

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

This is the way all dr's should be. Dr Scott is great and has gone out of his way to care for my health.I have been with him for 10 years.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2011

Due to contract issues he moved temporarily to a town outside our county. When he returned 2 yrs later, he could still remember my husband's name, and my family history!! He has a great bedside manner, and you feel he truly cares about his patients. He's very knowledgeable and will offer alternatives to prescriptions. Absolutely the best MD I've ever had!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2010

Explained everything very clearly; discussed all the possibilities very thoroughly; not my primary care physician but may be switching because he is that good.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2010

Dr. Scott A. McCune's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 1990)

Brown & Toland Physicians