Ratings for Dr. Peter Renke

Very attentive and knowledgable. High end equipment.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

First time visit to Dr. Renke for my husband and I. There was some initial confusion about the appointment which may, or may not, have been attributed to Dr. Renke's office. The team made a point of fitting our appointments into their schedule which was very much appreciated. Friendly and capable staff, knowledgeable optometrist, and terrific location. Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Dr.Renke is awesome. Super friendly, competent and not out to make a quick buck. It wouldn't trust my eye care to anyone else.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

i have had difficulty seeing clearly through contacts though i've worn them for 25yrs. aging eyes, i'm told! i tried numerous pairs at his office and when none of them fit right, i saw dr. renke again who re-checked my eyes and found that my eyes are not focusing as well now that i need progressive lenses. he also gave me more health advice on taking omega3s and vitamin-minerals to help my eyes. he's really competent!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

I have been a client of Dr. Renke for over 15 years and continue to go back to him as I'm confident in his care, knowledge, and manner. The staff are professional and helpful.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr Renke is one of the most amazing Top Optometrists in Vancouver. The staff is friendly ,kind helpful. Great experience I do recommend him highly !

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I can say that I have had nothing but the best experience. He took to time to assess my eyes, finding the right prescription and me leaving with comfortable contact lenses. Thank you for all your help. I'll be returning.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

His glasses are very expensive so I just went to him for checkups. He told me I should get my eyes checked where I buy my glasses in the future.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2010