Ratings for Dr. Nadine Ostiguy

I've Known for 5yrs. as my family Dr. and she is the best Dr. Ive ever known . She listen to you and works with you . She is pleasant, courteous, intelligent and a very good person in general. She has been my rock since my cancer diagnosis. Wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.She is the most compassionate, understanding, passionate doctor I have ever encountered.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Do you where she is practicing now? Looking for a gordonné doctor

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

I've never had such a caring doctor that goes the extra mile to get results

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

I've only been with her a few weeks and my life is already changed for the good. I've never met a more compassionate human being that is dedicated as she is to helping others achieve being well.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

She is the whole package: kind, professional, knowledgeable, efficient and caring!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Wow. She is the best Dr ever. Has done more in one appointment then the 4 other Dr's all together that I had to see this past month. I highly recommend her. I am blessed to have such a good family Dr., Thank you Nadine Ostiguy

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Dr. Ostiguy has been my family physician since 2010. She is the most compassionate, understanding, passionate doctor I have ever encountered. She always makes you feel important. She takes the time to listen and reassure you. She is pleasant, courteous, intelligent and a very good person in general. She has been my rock since my cancer diagnosis. Wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

She is amazing. Always there for me at a drop of the hat and calls personally with test results.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Quelle chance d'avoir Dr. Ostiguy comme médecin. Elle ne ménage aucun effort pour trouver le problème. Attentive, à l'écoute, compétente, connaissante, bref, c'est une perle.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Une médecin très humaine et sensible aux maladies des gens.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011