Ratings for Dr. Shawn Jonasson

I would recommend this dentist. I've been happy with the treatment provided. Dr. Jonasson and his staff are friendly.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2014

I don't think he is knowledgable and understanding dentist. After I sow him couple of weeks ago I had to go to to see another dentist to fix his job. I wouldn't recommend him !!!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

I find Dr Jonasson to be sincere. He really does do good work and I feel comfortable having him see my whole family.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Wow. I couldn’t be more pleased with my new veneers that Dr. Jonasson put on today. Not only was his work virtually painless and well explained every step of the way, he managed to get it covered under our dental plan. Not only did he go the extra mile in terms of making a claim to our insurance provider, he certainly went above and beyond in ensuring that they look fantastic and improve my smile by a mile. Thanks, Dr. Jonasson, Sam and Miriam for the stand out service!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

I have utilized Dr. Jonasson for the last five years. His work has been of the highest quality, his staff are consistently courteous and helpful and I have always been most satisfied. In fact, even though I live in Cloverdale, I travel to Burnaby in order to have Dr. Jonasson complete my dental work. I highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Jonasson has been my dentist 8 or 9 years. Office staff is very friendly, assistants knowledgeable, and Jonassons expertise keeps me smiling before and after. Two days prior to Christmas Dr. Jonasson opened up his office for my emergency crown repair (thanks to some toffee), so I could enjoy turkey dinner, food, and drinks during the holiday season. This was done on a Sunday with his family waiting in the reception area just before his sons hockey game! Talk about service! And yup, later the rum & eggnogs went down smooth too. Two thumbs up for Jonasson!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2012

Our family has been seeing Dr Jonasson for the last eight years. The kids love coming to see the dentist and we find Dr Jonasson very knowledgable and caring for the kids. I highly recommend him to other families looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2012

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

very poor service and quality of work cannot even colour match your teeth. Does not guarantee his work.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

I have had regular dental work my entire life. I didn't start having problems until I went to Dr. Jonasson.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2010