Ratings for Dr. Gudrun Tonskamper

Gudrun is the best of the best. I wouldn't be on the planet without her.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Excellent naturopathic doctor. I came to her after recommendations from a family member who had been helped many years ago. After numerous blood tests, cultures, an ultrasound and an MRI, my doctors could not find the cause of my ailment. Within ten minutes of sitting down with Dr. Tonskamper and going through her diagnostics of my body, she pinpointed the cause of my problems. I highly recommend her to anyone with undiagnosed ailments looking for answers which baffle traditional medicine.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Several years back, I went to this acupuncturist with severe, disabling fatigue and numerous digestive problems. However, after multiple appointments, expensive testing and treatments, with no resolution of my symptoms, Dr. Tonskamper informed me - in her "blunt," no nonsense manner- that I was sim;y suffering from "depression" and that I should consider taking anti depressants. (Oddly, her machine also identified an STD, which at that time was about as likely as a positive pregnancy test.) Fortunately, I found a knowledgeable MD and my "mental" illness was correctly diagnosed as Celiac disease and an immune deficiency, and an allergist diagnosed multiple environmental allergies: including mold, animal dander, grass, dust mites, and pollen. Interestingly, none of these allergens showed up on Dr. Tonskamper's elaborate testing machine. And - No, the doctor confirmed, I most definitely did NOT have an STD. As for Dr. Tonskamper's medical demeanor, I personally found her to be arrogant and patronizing, and she does not take kindly to being questioned. I would NOT recommend this doctor to anyone with serious health problems.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

This doctor cares for her patients. She has extensive knowledge of the human body functions and her diagnosis is right on. I can not recommend her enough. She may be blunt but in a good and compassionate way. She is always ready to help and will return calls expediently. I highly respect her. Pity those people that gave negative reviews for her - their loss

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

We have been seeing her for 17 years. She can give you a complete evaluation from a new perspective. We think she diagnoses accurately and much earlier than western medicine. She has been very helpful for our family. We highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

My family physician works with Dr. Gudrun's reports/analysis. Helped me get pregnant, recover from serious illness and helps keep me healthy. Love her, respect her blunt, direct, open attitude. Recommend her highly. She's a 10 in my life!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

I travel from the U.S. to receive care from Dr. Gudrun. She has saved my life more than once. I cannot recommend her highly enough for her knowledge, integrity and compassion. This is a doctor you can trust without reservation. These ratings are from 1 to 5. Dr. Gudrun is a 10.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2012

I have known Doctor Gudrun almost 20 years. She is professional, has extensive knowledge and practice, and treats me as an individual. I have learned a lot about myself, and how possible good health is to achieve, she makes me take responsibility for my own well being. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

I have been a patient for 22 years! I travel long distance so I can see this Dr,. a truly amazing experience! I have had health problems all my life and have left her office feeling like a new person!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2012