Ratings for Dr. Allen C. Weiss

Simple made up b.s.Kick him under the bus cause most likely he took care of you.Now jump on the wagon & persecute the man who obviously helped you in some way or another.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

This Dr. is under investigation by the State Police and Attorney General's Office. He has been suspended indefinitely. Dr. Weiss has been accused of false imprisonment, “bizarre behavior, including biting his hands and fingers, verbal abuse of patients and pharmacists. Police arrested Weiss and charged him with unlawful imprisonment and third-degree assault.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

I was vunerable and had had an anxiety attack and he mad it worse. hands were shaking soo bad I couldn't even get the insurance card out. then he threw a temper tantrum because someone took his pen. started using profanity every other word. the worse that could be said. then proceeded to rant and rave about his life. he started telling me, the patient, his problems. I paid him 50.00 dollars to be his therapist. no help whatsoever. I needed compassion and I did not get it. Told that some of his patients got on his nerves and was using profanity about his patients. my trust went right out the window. then tells me I have no common sense. Well, first of all he did not even know me and second of all I graduated from college with a 4.0 and a white cord, which iscum laude. He was angry, bitter, mean, and rude. he should not be practicing when he is like that. He can't help anyone that way. Needless to say when I left there I was worse than when I went in. I was soo upset I could barely walk.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Dr. Allen C. Weiss's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Milford, DE