You may also like

Rate Dr. Albert Yeung

Dr. Albert Yeung's Ratings

I have had him for my son for almost 10 years now, he always listens to our concerns and tries to help. He is a busy doctor I understand but I haven't had a bad experience so far. The reception people are not that bad comparing to others, as I have had the worse from other doctor's office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2900128].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2015

Nothing bad to say about Dr. Yeung but have to say I had several bad experiences with his reception. One receptionist actually HUNG up on me during a heated discussion when I asked her for clarification on instructions the doctor gave her to communicate to me. Was so upset with her that I went in to tell Dr. Yeung personally about the experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381669].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2012

Very pround of himself. Attitude very bad, not enough experiences

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Dr. Yeung is a good competent doctor who knows what he's doing. My family and I were one of his first patients at his Richmond Hill location. He was great at first, very calm and patient. Now that he has enough patients, whenever we go to see him he keeps pushing us to go to some other family doctor- extremely rude now

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

Don’t get trap in Pro: He was always a friendly Doctor to you or everyone, especially if you’re luckily to see him in his office. Con: Don’t ask too many questions everything to him was normal so why you’re there in a first place. Surely you can enjoy taking a day off work just to see him? Sometime you got refuse to discuss or helping you further unless you setup a particularized another appointment again. The washroom facility has been out of order more than a year ago? Most of the time calling to make an appointment during working hour you received answer machine we’re currently closed. Sometime lucky you get to talk to his staffs and them never able to clue in what you’re calling for. I can go on and on …………. But I need find another doctor soon, wish me luck!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2010

I have nothing Bad at ALL to say about Dr. Yeung. He is an Excellent, Cautious, Patient Doctor! His Staff on the other hand. Goodness! They cannot seem to locate things for him. They are horrid when it comes to Customer Service. But, I guess that's what you call Balance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381665].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2010

Very nice, calm and approachable doctor. He does not rush with you and will take any chances with your health at any time. He will always do all the tests possible and will not take anything on face value. Very good doctor with kids too. Will recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2010

Friendly, but his front office staff are very rude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381663].votes_count ]]