Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth Cerrone

Worst doctor experience I've ever had. Seriously traumatic experience. I would not recommend her for any service, especially surgery.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Cerrone was amazing. She took care of me during my first pregnancy. She was kind, caring and listened to all of my questions. Her staff is very friendly and always smiling and happy to help. I would definiely recommend Dr. Cerrone to friends and family.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

After having complications with my 1st and under the care of an amazing doctor, I was expecting similar care from Cerrone. She did not listen to any of my past history with previous pregnancy. I had to bring an advocate with me to an appointment to get her to give me more than 2 minutes of her time. She rises through everything & didn't listen to any of my concerns. Very hard to get an appointment and was always late. Then on the day of my scheduled c-sect, I went into labor for 10 hrs before she performed my c-sec. She was almost an hour late to the OR. I suffered a number of complications from her ****y to my old scare. Knocked nerve, which she casually said "it happens", a pulled groin muscle from not being careful, and loss of sensation on the side this all happened to. Almost 3 years later in still dealing with her aftermath of poor care as I have a lump in the same place all this trauma happened. she didn't want to listen to me after the surgery & I'm still living w/ reminders

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

She did an incredibly painful biopsy with out anesthesia in her street clothes, appearing as if she was being protective of messing up her clothing, and she scolded me for being uncooperative because I was writhing in pain. Her office never called to give me f/u results, and then when I called them, they misplaced my chart, gave me some hokey "everything is alright" confirmation, and then had to re-contact me when my chart surfaced to discuss an abnormality. I wouldn't recommend an enemy to her...

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Cerrone delivered my 3rd child. She was a new doctor to me and I had a great 1st ob with my first 2 children so I had high expectations. She was friendly, helpful, approachable and did a great job with my 3rd c-section. I would definitely recommend her to friends.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Love the staff and her nurse practioner. Dr. Cerrone is always in a rush though. The moved to a new offfice the # is now (760)658-6101

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

Dr. Cerrone delivered my son, via c-section, last year. I only saw her a few times during my pregnancy: once for my ultrasound, which she sped through in about 10 minutes, never explaining anything, and then 3 times in my last trimester(the rest of the time I saw a wonderful nurse practitioner in her office. When I did see her, both during my pregnancy & during my labor, she was abrupt and very rushed. I still feel a little bit that she rushed me into a c-section decision because she had an "opening" in her schedule. (I do believe a c-section may have occurred anyway, however, I don't think I was at the point where that was the only option). I will say that my c-section was done very well, with great care, & a wonderful incision--other doctors were all extremely impressed with the incision and how well it was done. I felt 100% taken care of during surgery--it was the before and after that left me feeling frustrated with the care I received.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

She is very nice; however, she didn't prescribe me the right birth control, so I had a heck of a time at the pharmacy convincing them the prescription was incorrect. She wrote down Yasmin instead of Yaz.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2010

I was very disappointed with Dr. Cerrone. I was seeing her once a week and she never remembered my information. After my surgery, she never stopped in to check on my husband or myself. I always had to wait atleast 45 min after my appt time to be seen and she always seemed to be in a rush. The only positive was that her staff was very nice and they always remembered me.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

everything is great worth the wait!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Dr. Elizabeth Cerrone's Credentials

• Portuguese

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Escondido, CA