Dr. John Rogers

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John Rogers

he is a terrific dentist. He is the most skilled dentist that I have visited, and I felt comfortable and at ease even when he was drilling, and his rates are very fair

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

I recently went to Dr. Rogers for the first time. I found the staff to be exceedingly pleasant and helpful and the waiting area was very comfortable and spacious. First I had my teeth cleaned and polished which was a good experience. Then I met Dr. Rogers for a check up. He explained everything he was doing and told me (even took pictures and showed me) the problems he found in my mouth. Then I was given a detailed quote on what the work would cost to be done. I found the prices to be reasonable and the staff and the doctor to be extremely helpful and pleasant. I would recommend this dentist to anybody who asked me for help on finding a dentist.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I used Rate MD about five years ago to find Dr Rogers because I was tired of driving into Vancouver for dental care. This has been an incredible improvement in my life. Dr Rogers, Judy, Pat, and Sandra are so genuinely caring, I have never experienced this level at any other medical practice in my 56 years. Dr Rogers tells you exactly what he is going to do. Then as he gets to various stages he again says what he is doing. He and Pat regularly ask how I'm doing. I don't have dental insurance yet I ensure I go for a checkup and cleaning every six months. My mother was vary scared of going to the dentist so hadn't for many years. It didn't take long before she too was a satisfied patient. The office is very pleasant without being ostentatious or clinical. There's even unlimited free parking in the area (try finding that in Vancouver)! Pricing seems inline with the industry so I hope you meet Dr Rogers one day, I'm certain you'll be very happy you did. I know I am.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

To start, I am very scared of the dentist from past experiences, and have no insurance, so needless to say its a great combo. I was in total pain on my left side, and I saw 2 other dentists in White Rock about this before coming to Dr.Rogers. I am sensitive and scared, and I will admit it. I was in total pain but was not going have work done by another dentist that didn't feel right or genuine. 2 in a row didn't feel right, I got new xrays done from one of them and knew I needed a root canal and crown, so I popped more advil and looked at more reviews. I came across Dr. Rogers reviews and I felt better even reading them. I went to his website and read that he can use light sedation if you are very fearful, you just need a friend to drive you. That felt relieving as an option too, and I made an appointment for the consultation. The whole way through was genuine. Everyone. You could feel it in all of them, everyone was on the same page of caring for people. Pat and Dr.Rogers looked at my teeth and talked to me and answered my questions. He knew which tooth needed a root canal by the xrays without putting me in any pain to test it (the other 2 dentists did pain tests on that tooth) and he treated me with respect and kindness. I knew in the first minutes of him talking to me about my teeth that I absolutely wanted to have him do this procedure. I clearly am very fearful of dentists, so we decided on the light sedation for it, and booked it for the first possible spot open so the pain could stop. And I will add an insert here, I don't know how pricing works for root canals or dentistry, but the price I paid at Dr. Rogers for the root canal was literally half of the price I was quoted at the first dentist, and significantly lower than the second dentist. For someone like me without insurance that was fantastic. On the day of the procedure everything went well, the light sedation option was absolutely something I would recommend to anyone overly fearful like me for a root canal. I don't recall the procedure in detail, but remember Pat and Dr.Rogers telling me periodically I was doing great. The next day I had the nicest surprise, Dr. Rogers called me. He took time himself for a follow up call and explained how it all went. I am so glad the other dentists didn't work out now, and am so glad I went with my gut. I found a dentist in White Rock who genuinely cares about people and has surrounded himself with staff who do as well. I am so appreciative of the kindness from everyone in the office and I look forward to seeing them all at my next appointment. I am a patient for life.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr Rogers has been my dentist for ten years now. He is excellent in all respects. All of his staff at White Rock Dental Clinic. .. Judy, Pat, Maria and Sandy are top notch too. As well as my regular dental care he has fit me in for emergency treatments ( eg . broken front tooth just before Christmas!) without hesitation. I would highly recommend Dr. Rogers and his team.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

I had lots of dental work done here. My teeth were worn down from grinding and in addition to 11 crowns to repair them, Dr Rogers recommended crown lengthening (by a periodontist at the same office). I had this as well and it has totally changed my smile. I am very happy with the result; I'm not nervous about smiling in pictures anymore. The staff were all great.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Very good dentist and staff wonderful I have many allergies so he listened to me and come up with freezing that could be used. I will go to him as long as I need a dentist. Thanks Dr Rodgers

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I visited Dr. Rogers office for dental work after reading these reviews. I am a nervous patient and as promised by the lady at the front desk, there was nothing to be nervous about. I finally feel I have found a dentist that I can trust to do a very good job and without trying to upsell. A painful tooth problem was solved without it being a painful experience. I highly recommend Dr. Rogers.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Referred by a friend, my first visit to Dr. John Roger's dental office was to get a second opinion on a tooth repair. First impressions: Office is super clean; Decor and ambiance is very relaxing; Loved the perks like TV on ceiling above my dental chair to distract me during dental work; Super friendly & very supportive staff making me feel special PLUS Dr. Rogers was very sociable making me feel right at home in the dental chair. Dr. Rogers clearly told me the solid facts & my dental options. I did not feel pushed into any up-sells like with my previous dentist. He showed genuine concern for my health & my budget. I was so impressed that I booked an appointment the very next day for a teeth cleaning by Judy who took great care & time cleaning my teeth. This was my best cleaning ever & my teeth look stunning! Love this dentist office & I recommend it highly! They are the best in White Rock & I feel like they went that extra mile for me which makes my whites smile more today. Thanks!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

We actually sought out Dr. Rogers after having him on the Island when the kids were little. We found him practicing in White Rock and had him do our daughter's veneers. He was professional and caring, even phoning us at home one time to discuss something. It was expensive, but worth it. Our daughter's smile is wonderful!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. John Rogers's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1983)

Kaiser-Permanente