Ratings for Dr. Brian W. Mehl

Dr. Mehl is a wonderful doctor with a helpful and personable staff. He fully explains everything. I got great results. We would definitely recommend him to family and friends.

Submitted July 12, 2016

I saw him for upper cervical issues. He had no staff so the first time I arrived I was confused at what to do. I think he needs to get someone in his office. He is clearly knowledgable but didn't seem that personable and is very structured and serious. I felt like walking on egg shells with him at times. He was thorough with the x rays and exam and was reasonable with the amount I payed in cash. The visit is a computer scan down your back and a leg pull test to determine what adjustment you need then you go into another room for the adjustment. The adjustment is laying on your side then he lets down a part of the table after putting hard pressure on it. I felt an adjustment and some pain initially but it didn't do anything for my upper cervical problems. Also a few times I went and he just did an a scan and that was it. He said it was holding but then charged me for the full visit. This and in combination with his lack of bedside manor is why I stopped going to him.

Submitted January 21, 2012

Dr. Mehl is not a traditional chiropractor, he is an upper cervical chiropractor and only adjusts the atlas and upper part of the neck using a very gentle "Blair Method" technique. I had to drive 60 miles to see him but it was worth it. My Migraines are 99% gone, and it has been years since I have felt this good.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Dr. Brian W. Mehl's Credentials

• Life Chiropractic College - West (Grad. 2000)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Toms River, NJ