Dr. Lorne Wasylucha

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Lorne Wasylucha

I've just completed my third visit to North Stony Dental and seriously, it's like visiting friends! The staff are always cheerful, helpful and very professional. Dr. L. Wasylucha is super knowledgeable, confidant, very professional and just a great guy. I would definately recommend North Stony Dental to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Awesome dentist and staff no complaints, his fees are fair he offers sedation at a reasonable price.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I had recently moved to Stony Plain for a job and was looking for a dentist. A colleague of mine recommended Dr. Wasylucha. My appointment was nothing short of great. The office was clean and the staff were professional. Unlike my doctor appointments, my wait time was minimal. His experience showed well by how he assessed the previous work completed in my mouth. The staff were very sweet and gave my daughter a treat for waiting so nicely. See you in 6 months!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Dr Lorne and his staff are great! They have the rare combination of being very professional but personable at the same time. He really seems to know his stuff. I'd recommend him for anyone looking for a dentist. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Great experience (as dental experiences go) will definitely recommend Dr. Wasylucha & staff at North Stony Dental.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

I am a new client of Dr Wasylucha since Dec, 2016 in Stony Plain. His prices seem to be lower than previous dental services that I've experienced and the service was awesome. He has a great sense of humor and really puts you at ease. I Highly recommend Dr Wasylucha.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

staff and dr. Lorne the best really if your looking for a great staff and a Dentist its a must go there. you will be thankful you did

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Of the five Dentists I have had over the years, Dr Lorne Wasylucha and his staff are the best.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

The staff was absolutely amazing, and I can honestly say it's a very happy environment to walk into each and everytime!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Wonderful Dr. and Staff. Airdrie Dental Choice is the place to go....

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Dr. Lorne Wasylucha's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Creighton University (Grad. 1991)

AARP