Ratings for Dr. L. William Luria

36yo female, 3 children. Dr. Luria performed a full tummy tuck, 2.5 muscle repair, and bra roll liposuction on me on July 10, 2015. Very pleased with my results! I could trust him and he took the time to answer all of my questions. My surgery was in/out at the Tampa Bay Surgery Center and I am 11 days post op recovering. See my results on instagram: tummytuck_gina

flag | Submitted July 20, 2015

Dr Luria is by far the worst Dr ever. He did my TT and I am in the process of getting a scar revision with another plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

Dr. Luria is one of the most competent & caring MDs I had the good fortune to see. His entire staff is friendly & helpful also. He is the best in his field.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

I had a breast augmentation by Dr. Luria and he did a truly excellent job. I decided to see him after 2 others had this same procedure by him, also with great results. In the case of one of these referrals, he fixed a botched job that had been done by another Dr. He is an excellent surgeon and I have and will continue to recommended him to others considering the same procedure. Also, his staff is very knowledgeable and has been with him for several years.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2010

I wanted to thank Dr. Luria and his staff for giving me the gift to breathe properly. Most of all thank you for giving me back my self-confidence. I could not remember a day that my flawed nose was not a huge issue in my life - until the day I walked out of your surgery room. From the time I met Dr. Luria and his staff I felt absolutely sure in the decision to correct my nose. I cant praise them enough for making my needs & wants a first hand priority. I will continue to recommend Dr. Luria to others who need corrections and or enhancements. Thank you for everything.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Dr. L. William Luria's Credentials

• Far Eastern Univ, Dr N Reyes Med Fndn Inst Of Med, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1975)