Ratings for Dr. Felicito Fernadno

My family's experience with Dr. Fernando and Cleveland Pediatrics was so horrible, that I feel compelled to write this review. We started going to Cleve Peds after my first daughter was born because they were the only pediatrican practice in town to accept our TennCare insurance, and I had gone there as a child myself. Unfortunately, the practice has gone down significantly in patient care and professionalism. The office staff and receptionists are BEYOND rude and unprofessional. We had many problems scheduling appointments. When we brought our concerns to Dr. Fernando, he didn't share our concern or address the issue. He also ended up misdiagnosing our daughter several times on different illnesses. She had severe recurring ear infections for years. We finally had to BEG a physician assistant on staff to refer us to a specialist, who immediately recommended ear tube surgery. Now, I drive all the way to Chattanooga for our new pediatrician. I would drive 100 miles to avoid this doctor!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Well, I had major complaints about the nurses, as they were not competent, professional and they were rude. I wrote a letter to the office manager and she took their side, very unprofessional. Dr. Fernando himself was OK, he was sweet with my baby. I did NOT like the fact that he was quick to prescribe without finding out the root of my daughter's eczema (which ended up being allergies). The last time I went I was ticked because we waited forever (as usual) for him to rush through our visit while using his cell phone for apparently a non-urgency. I found that unprofessional and disrespectful especially when they have a NO-CELL PHONE USE sign in the examination room.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. Fernando is a fantastic pediatric doctor. He was recommended to us by some nurse friends of ours. He takes the time to answer our questions, no matter how silly they may seem. He is also great with our 16 month old daughter. I would give him 6 out of 5 stars, if I could.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010