Ratings for Dr. Shelley West

I am so grateful to have worked with Shelley West. She really cares and she tells you the truth even when it's hard to hear. Managing pain isn't easy and no strategy or tool is perfect. But with Shelley's support and guidance, I allowed myself to try harder and trust that time and practice would make a real difference.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Seen here before Christmas last year for depression. She was late for the appointment. She dressed shabbily. Very unprofessional. Heard she does not even get along with her only child.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

She sucks, unprofessional, no empathy does not know what she is talking about. She does not care about anything.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Shelley West is my pain management. She has fantastic insight in how to deal with my injuries without the use of narcotics and for that I am eternally greatful. For me she has done wonders and would recomend her to anyone who is injured that actually wants to stay away from pain meds thru the use of pain management skills, rather than the pain management of pharmaceuticals, which is all to easy and innevidable for self destruction. Thankn you Shelley.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Very unprofessional. Does not seem to know what she is talking about.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

My husband passed away within a month of becoming ill. My world was devasted. I needed grief counselling and help to get my life back together. I went to Shelley for that. I was very impressed with her. She was professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, understanding, and knew how to help me deal with my life. I am very fortunate to have found her. She helped me cope with my problems and find solutions. I am extremely grateful for this. I am now living a more satisfied, happier life because of Shelley's guidance. Thank you Shelley.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Ms. West is the most unprofessional psychologist that I have ever been to. I saw her for pain management. I didn't like her.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010