Ratings for Dr. Sedi Flugelman

After seeing 2 other doctors (was my first time seeking professional help) and never feeling comfortable, I called Dr F based on the 2 reviews I saw online and the fact she was covered under my plan. She is the consumate professional and has helped me immensely. Night and day from the other 2 docs I have seen. Also kept relationship (phone and email) after main treatment was completed in case of any setbacks. I'm guessing this is the way a therapy session should go.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

I had a short and extremely effective therapy program with Dr. Fugelaman, during which I have regained full control over my life. I have no idea how I was living my life before I saw Dr. Flugelman. I struggled with poor self esteem, self-confidence and depended on others for acceptance and love. I was going pretty much "whichever way the wind was blowing". Right now I feel that I know myself better, learned to love myself (my self-esteem skyrocketed), I have more energy, am more productive, make better decisions for myself, live my daily life to its full 24 hour potential... I accomplish more (i.e., finish what I start), and see limitless opportunities for my future. Also, I worry more about things that are under my control and developed a phylosophy of dealing with these. 8 months of therapy with Dr.Flugelman made up for a childhood without proper parental nurturing and guidance. I highly recommend this doctor. She's had a major impact in my life. And will change your life too.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2011

Dr. Flugelman is the best pyschologist I have ever seen. She specializes in CBT. She is extremely knowledgeable and really cares about her patients and their well being. I can't stress enough how helpful she has been. She gives patients insight and always responds to your e-mails or phone calls. She is a doctor who really cares about her patients and helping get them to a point in their life where they are content and happy. I have been seeing her for 2 months 1x per week and in these 2 months she has made me look at myself, my behavior and situations in a way I have never looked at which has become an extremely positive effect on my life. I have suffered from depression and anxiety for many years and have never found a doctor to help me this much.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010