Ratings for Dr. Kulbir S. Billings

I currently see Dr B for pain management, he is amazing, he is so caring and knowledgeable about your pain and what needs to be done to relieve it. I have gone to other pain clinics without much success, since starting with Dr B I have reduced and in some cases stopped completely taking medications. I hate needles and Dr B and his wonderful nursing staff do all they can to distract me from what he's doing. I would recommend Dr B and his clinic to anyone suffering with chronic pain

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

had this dr for pain management. real quack, liked to stick needles anywhere and everywhere. felt like a voodoo doll, think he was expermenting to find cure for someone he cared for, cause it sure was not me. run!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2012

I have had Dr. Billings as my pain management doctor for over 4 years and have received excellent medical care. Dr Billings is very professional. He listens to the patient and has a sense of humor. You can tell he cares about your health and works to help with your health issue/issues. A Great Physician!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011