You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David O'Callaghan

David is a great obstetrician. He has a very calm and quite nature which comes in handy when things can go wrong. His wait times can be long but this is such a small inconvenience considering the excellent care he provides.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Cannot speak highly enough of David. Caring and diligent. Took great care of me and my twins.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

Dr David O’Callaghan is an amazing obstetrician, I can’t speak more highly of him. He was able to answer all our questions and has a very relaxed approach (which is comforting, especially for first time parents). Yes, he is often running late – but the man delivers babies for a living!! I was also a patient who needed him in the early hours of the morning, but he was always there with a smile on his face even at 2am, 7am and finally at 9.45am when I delivered my baby! His after care was also of high standard. Thank you Dr O’Callaghan

flag | Submitted October 14, 2013

David is an outstanding obstetrician who delivered both our children. I found him to be always approachable about everything and so very supportive at all times, including coming in on a Saturday morning to give me a scan when I had a threatened miscarriage. Whilst he was often running behind schedule, I never let it worry me and it was often due to the fact that he was upstairs delivering a baby. I figured that would be me eventually, and that's what he's there for - to deliver babies at any time. Both my babies were born in the early hours of the morning, and David was there to bring them into the world. I cannot speak highly enough of David and would recommend him to anyone. He's just divine in my opinion!!!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

David is the most caring and knowledgable obstetrician out there. He is kind and has the most caring bedside manner. Went through a tough infection with my firs.t born and if it wasn't for him I would of falling apart. He took control and cared for me until I was completely healed. Can not support him enough

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

Dr. David O'Callaghan's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "David is a great obstetrician. He has a very calm and quite nature which comes in handy when things can go wrong. His wait times can be long but this is s..."

June 18, 2015