Dr. Alex Rivlin

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alex Rivlin

Have been going to Dr Rivlin for almost 6 months. Came to him with severe anxiety which I have been suffering for almost 5 years. When I came, it was hard for me to leave the house. Now, six months later, I am 80% better. I started working. I started enjoying life again. For me, Dr Rivlin was literately a life saver. Couldn't be more grateful to this extremely knowledgeable and kind professional.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

Very nice gentleman, friendly, approachable, and kind.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Those positive comments below look suspicious. This doctor is not interested in you. He is making himself great by talking at lengths about Vienna, Paris, etc. Where is the therapy? During my visit I have to cut his yapping and bring him back to the illness. OHIP has been alerted.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Not helping at all - just storytelling about unrelated subjects. Months and months go by with no result.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

The most attentive realistic magnificent doctor. His superego doesn't pass him for a man of rich value, he's very passionate. He has helped me personally over come difficult family situations, he's cultured well rounded unbiased, and truly carring i've never met such a knowledgeable doctor that works by the book traditionally, and by personal predictions combing both knowledge in the field at work, and considering possibilities without bias in giving a complete diagnosis, as well as lots of humanitarian help. Delighted to write him this review very humble man. Helps and listens to anyone values people greatly. - Mike Tkachuk :)

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

So now patients have to sign a consent form that pretty much says don't demand too much, no customized therapy for you (even though any good hypnotist knows that you need customized) but instead you will listen to a generic audio. How doctors can get away with such mediocre service to patients that need help. OHIP should have ways to inspect services.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Doctor Alex Rivlin has always been very helpful, taking care of my needs open to the discussion of cutting-edge therapies, and he has always treated my symptoms and their causes In addition to family medicine, Dr Rivlin has also been practising hypnotherapy. I'm absolutely recommend him to anyone needing a Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Excellent doctor who has passion for solving medical problems of his patients.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Likes to talk WAY too much. Anything you ask it turns into story telling. That would be fine if I got some health improvements from his "method" but so far it has not helped me at all. Otherwise he is polite and pleasant.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Working out hard in a gym I was thinking that my achievements have to be limited. Finding doctors Alex Rivlin hypnosis was pivotal in my life. I found out that bouts of my anxiety obstructed my imagination and vision. As Dr. Rivlin helped me to overcome that, I realized that the sky is only the limit.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr. Alex Rivlin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English