Dr. Alex Rivlin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alex Rivlin

Working out hard in a gym I was thinking that my achievements have to be limited. Finding doctors Alex Rivlin hypnosis was pivotal in my life. I found out that bouts of my anxiety obstructed my imagination and vision. As Dr. Rivlin helped me to overcome that, I realized that the sky is only the limit.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Dr. Rivlin - great doctor - spent a lot of time to address my problems.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Extremely good with patents, extremely good at explaining problems and solutions. Treatments for pain are very effective and work quickly. - Brian Foster

flag | Submitted May 25, 2011

He is one of the most knowledgeable Doctors I have ever met and I absolutely recommend him to anyone needing a Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

I have known Dr Alex Rivlin for over 30 years, and used his services extensively over this period. He has always been very helpful, prepared to take care of my needs whenever his help was required. Unlike many other doctors, he has been open to the discussion of cutting-edge therapies, and he has always treated my symptoms and their causes as opposed to just than my blood test results. In addition to family medicine, Dr Rivlin has also been practising hypnotherapy and hair transplants. His hair transplants, including the one he did for me, are the best I have seen. (The amount I paid him as indicated in this review was for the hair transplant.)

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Alex Rivlin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English