You may also like

Rate Dr. Mark S. King

Dr. Mark S. King's Ratings

assembly line care. You spend more time with staff getting your insurance information than with the Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2863528].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

The man is incompetant, lazy, rude and ignorant. His staff lied to me after I inquired about a simple, but necessary procedure just to get my business. I live 89 miles away and did not want to waste my time. He based his opinion on absolutely no diagnostics. Said I had dry skin and everything else was in my head. I based this appointment on what my family doctor had already found. Dr. King ought to be sued and have his license revoked. What an idiot.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2770275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. King himself is a personable and kind doctor. His staff is horrible. They pushed an APN on me, billed me an exorbitant amount before I could leave. (I had disputes in the past with them over a balance I had and wasn't going through that again.) Then what happens two months later? ANOTHER bill from the third party lab they sent my results to. I was not told I would be receiving an additional bill. I gave this office a second chance because Dr. King is great. This time however I won't return. Too much hassle and expense. It's not worth it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2762450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Using more and more APN's to do his work and yet the insurance gets a bill just as if the patient has seen the doctor. APN's are nice, but it would be nice to get to see Dr. King. He passed in the hallway and that was all I saw.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2594426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

Dr. King always seems in a rush now. He used to be more thorough and seemed more caring. I changed to another dr. because of this fact.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][381858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Great dermatologist, highly recommend him. His staff was great and he was on time. I thought he was very thorough and very knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381857].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr. King and staff are wonderful. Very knowledgeable and caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381856].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr King treated my hyperhydrosis of the face with Dysport. He did a phenomenal job! He was compassionate & gave me a great deal price wise. It's great to know that there IS help out there at an affordable price. It has literally changed my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

Doctor King is the best. You can't go wrong with this guy. You're lucky to have him in such an out-of-the-way place.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

Dr. King is fantastic as is his entire staff. 4 different doctors couldn't identify a reaction from laundry detergent. As a result I endured 6 months of extreme itching, discomfort and over $500 in out of pocket expenses. Dr. King identified the problem immediately and suggested I use "ALL FREE AND CLEAR" laundry detergent and SCENT FREE shampoo and soap. My surgeon called Dr Linda Woodbury a QUACK and In my past experience with Dr. Hardin I wouldn't take a dog to him. Both should be disbared from practicing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][381853].votes_count ]]