You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mark S. King

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

The man is incompetant, lazy, rude and ignorant. His staff lied to me after I inquired about a simple, but necessary procedure just to get my business. I live 89 miles away and did not want to waste my time. He based his opinion on absolutely no diagnostics. Said I had dry skin and everything else was in my head. I based this appointment on what my family doctor had already found. Dr. King ought to be sued and have his license revoked. What an idiot.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. King himself is a personable and kind doctor. His staff is horrible. They pushed an APN on me, billed me an exorbitant amount before I could leave. (I had disputes in the past with them over a balance I had and wasn't going through that again.) Then what happens two months later? ANOTHER bill from the third party lab they sent my results to. I was not told I would be receiving an additional bill. I gave this office a second chance because Dr. King is great. This time however I won't return. Too much hassle and expense. It's not worth it.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Using more and more APN's to do his work and yet the insurance gets a bill just as if the patient has seen the doctor. APN's are nice, but it would be nice to get to see Dr. King. He passed in the hallway and that was all I saw.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Dr. King always seems in a rush now. He used to be more thorough and seemed more caring. I changed to another dr. because of this fact.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2013

Great dermatologist, highly recommend him. His staff was great and he was on time. I thought he was very thorough and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2013

Dr. King and staff are wonderful. Very knowledgeable and caring.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Dr King treated my hyperhydrosis of the face with Dysport. He did a phenomenal job! He was compassionate & gave me a great deal price wise. It's great to know that there IS help out there at an affordable price. It has literally changed my life.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Doctor King is the best. You can't go wrong with this guy. You're lucky to have him in such an out-of-the-way place.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

Dr. Mark S. King's Credentials

• University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

HealthFirst
Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "So far I'm comfortable with Dr. King only been for one visit , going back for cancer treatment. Will see how it goes."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "assembly line care. You spend more time with staff getting your insurance information than with the Doctor. "

July 12, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The man is incompetant, lazy, rude and ignorant. His staff lied to me after I inquired about a simple, but necessary procedure just to get my business. I live 8..."

April 8, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. King himself is a personable and kind doctor. His staff is horrible. They pushed an APN on me, billed me an exorbitant amount before I could leave. (I had d..."

March 31, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Using more and more APN's to do his work and yet the insurance gets a bill just as if the patient has seen the doctor. APN's are nice, but it would be nice to g..."

October 26, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=957206'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 13, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=957206'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 8, 2014

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Mark" to "Mark S."

April 8, 2012