Ratings for Dr. Tala S. Dajani

The worst office imaginable! I had to call several times and left messages plus send an email with no response. Finally, I dropped by the office ti make an appointment only to get one with the PA. Then, when i finally got a call after 4 days from the referral person, S. Dajani, I was rudely treated and given excuses with no apologies at all or acknowledgement of delay on their part. S. Dajani had the nerve to ask me how many times I called! I asked her hoe many messages did you get from me? Then she proceeded to tell me that there are many PediaEndo in the city, hinting to seek elsewhere. So that's what I'll do. I don't care if this doctor is nice or good. But ine rude Dajani is enough for me.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

The staff is super friendly and you will never meet a more caring endocrinologist!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Dajani truly deserves her Top Doc designation. Following an extremely complicated pregnancy, my son was diagnosed with "failure to thrive" by nine months of age. We brought him to Dr. Dajani when he was 14 months old, and it was the best decision we could have made. She reviewed all of his specialists collective information and tests, made recommendations, suggested a few routes, and gave us a diagnosis and treatment plan. My son has been in her care for a year, he is catching up his growth, developing and gaining coordination and strength, and generally surpassing my expectations everyday. This success understates Dr. Dajani's true contribution to me as a mother and my son as her patient, however: she allowed me to cry in her office, call at odd hours, and never made me feel like my concerns and questions were too much. The professionalism is excellent at this office, but the compassion and genuine care for each person who walks in her door cannot be duplicated.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

I have taken all three of my children to this doctor and been very impressed with each visit. Dr. Dajani is friendly, helpful and very knowledgeable. Her office staff were a delight to work with. Would recommend this doctor to anyone needing a pediatric endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

Dr. Tala S. Dajani's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1998)