Ratings for Dr. Pallavi Arabolu

I have been taking my children to Dr Arabolu for 5 maybe 6 years, My kids and I adore her. She listens to the patient and or parent as well as what she feels the problem might be. Wonderful bedside manor and amazing doctor. One of my children will soon be too old to see her and is very sad. Will not find a better doctor than her.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Dr. Arabolu is a fantastic pediatrician. She is very professional and very knowledgeable, and also very sweet with my infant. She is great at giving shots -- quick, and as painless as possible. She is also open-minded about delaying vaccinations, but makes sure that her patients have been provided all the necessary information to make an informed decision. She is a confident doctor, has children of her own, and makes us feel very comfortable whenever we come to see her.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

Dr. Arabolu is only practicing for 3 years. She's a pediatrician who misdiagnosed my 5 1/2 month old son by saying he had a viral infection. (cough, cold and vomitting) I asked her to run blood, urine and to do a throat culture test and she said not for viral infections. I said he vomited for 4 days and he looked dehydrated and she said it needs to "run its course" for 7 to 10 days. I brought him to an amazing doctor because he looked so ill and was choking on his phlegm and crying from his cough that severely was hurting his chest. He was diagnosed with bronculitis and double ear infection. The new doctor told me if I would have let it run its course, he would have been dead in two days with an ammonia. DONT EVER GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!!!!

Submitted February 18, 2010