Ratings for Dr. Sapna Makhija

My experience with Dr. Makhija was nothing short of amazing! Not only is she skilled, knowledgeable and extremely professional, she was able to put me at ease. I was obviously very nervous about having my first colonoscopy, but she was patient and took the time to explain the procedure and made me feel totally comfortable. I wouldn't' hesitate to recommend her or the clinic. The nursing staff were also friendly, very kind and attentive. I felt well taken care of and was happy she was the one looking after me.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2017

I had a Gastroscopy performed at the clinic and found the staff and Dr Makhija very informative and caring. I have a family history of esophageal cancer and the Dr made the recommendation to have the scope to ensure I midigate any risk. I appreciated the concern, and all turned out to be ok. Also a special thanks to Jodie and the anesthesiologist for making the experience enjoyable.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

I had also bad experience with this doctor, I have never had so little face time with any doctor. After being diagnosed with celiac all she cared was if I paid a membership to the Celiac association!? She hardly explained anything to me, if I asked her a questions, her answers were very short and uninterested. My dermatologist told me more about celiac than the specialist who is suppose to take care of me!? I am looking for a new doctor who actually is caring and doesn't treat her patience with disrespect and coldness. Have no patience for that.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2015

I went in for an endoscopy the other day and must admit was quite nervous as I did not have anyone to accompany me for the procedure and had no idea what to expect. The staff there was nothing short of amazing, all in such high spirits, joking and making everyone feel at ease and comfortable . A few names come to mind -Julie Marie, Jody, Youseff to name a few (not sure I got names exact bcs I was a little fuzzy from the sedation!!) . As far as Dr makhija herself, yes she may be a little distant and cold as a person but that does not undermine her professionalism and skill as a medical professional , after all we are not there to analyze personalities, all in all the service and after-care was outstanding. Thank you to all the team for all their efforts and tireless work to help patients get through these procedures day in day out

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015

Terrible doctor! Worst doctor I've ever seen. I can't believe she still has her licence after the way she treats her patients! Shame on you. Stop treating people like you are above them because you are not!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST DOCTOR THAT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE!!!!!!!! VERY COLD AND DID NOT EVEN CARE ABOUT MY HEALTH AS SHE DID NOT ASK ME ANY QUESTIONS . WITHOUT PERFORMING ANY TESTS SHE SAID I WAS FINE?????? I WAS THERE LITERALLY FOR 5 MINUTES AS I COULD TELL SHE WAS TRYING TO GET RID OF ME. TERRIBLE DOCTOR AND HER SERVICE SUCKD! THIS IS WHY SO MANY PEOPLE GET SICK AS DOCTOR'S LIKE HER DON'T GIVE A SH-T! WHAT A WASTE OF MY F--KIN' TIME!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

as the rest of the reviews have read she is very cold and next to no emotion and questions what you say to her as if it was a lie. after my endoscope she came to see metold me i had a hiatus hernia and handed me a box of pills to try and a prescription and said here take these it will help. all in all i don't recommend this doctor but i do recommend the GI health clinic because the nursing staff is so amazing group of people

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Dr. Sapna had no time for me at all. I was in her office for a total of 5 mins. she didn't shake my hand or even look at me. she looked at my test results, "diagnosed" me with a sensative stomach and IBS (which i already knew i had) and told me to buy a bottle of probiotics from costco. I felt like an inconvenience to her., and like she didn't believe me. Thanks for nothing.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Staff was very nice but my appointment was schedule for 11 and they asked me to be there 15 Mins early as she would see me if she was free. I showed up and waited until 12 for my appointent. I felt like she was judging my lifestyle and eating habits. I'm pretty healthy but she questioned every thing I told her as if she didn't believe me. I waited a long time with symptons embarrassed of my problems and she made me feel even worse. I am supposed to have a colonoscopy this week but she didn't tell me anything about the procedure. Not even a basic explanation of how it is done/ what they could find. I will definitely be cancelling my appointment.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2014

I absolutely loved my first experience with this location and appreciate relieving hospitals of this type of traffic. Staff were a hoot, Meagan helpful and thorough, Rachel kind and clear, all the staff in the room.... For this type of work - they are having way too much fun, lol. Thank you, heidi

flag | Submitted October 25, 2014