You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Cristianna Kreiss

I had consulted several different doctors about doing my colonoscopy; I was basically scared of the test and most of the doctors that I spoke with did nothing to ease my concerns. I was about to give up on getting a colonoscopy until I met Dr. Kreiss; she was totally reassuring without minimizing the (very small) risks. Her credentials are outstanding, but I was most impressed with the way that she treated me: great. My colonoscopy was easy; and I have no problem with getting repeat exams-as long as Dr. Kreiss does them.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

I have worked in hospitals for most of my life; I'm not easily impressed. Dr. Kreiss definately impressed me; I saw her as a GI patient and she treated me like a VIP. She's very knowledgeable. nice and you are lucky if she's your doctor. I rarely say "wow", but wow, shes a super doctor.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Dr. Cristianna Kreiss's Credentials

• Tech Univ, Fak Med, Munchen, Germany (Grad. 1993)

Veterans Administration

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "15232" to "15213". Address has been updated from "None" to "200 Lothrop Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14126478666".

June 3, 2015