Ratings for Dr. Marisol Flores

Always remembers me when I cone in and knows my histor

flag | Submitted July 8, 2019

She was my doctor for my April 2017 baby! Very nice!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2018

Sometimes appointment runs late but don't care because she is wonderful. All the good reviews was the reason I went too see her. She really cares took time to explain everything and have me several options for treatment. Plus her nurse is also great so win win.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

She is my Kaiser Dr. She is excellent. Takes her time to go over my results. Knowledge!!!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Im always hesitant to see other than my long time obgyn when I have a problem. Well she was not able to see me and gracefully Dr Flores agreed to see me in an urgent basis. I was so pleased with her. She was knowledgeable and caring. She was easy to talk to and explained things so easy for me to understand. She called me to review my results. I was impressed with her so that I have made her my new obgyn. Thank God for Kaiser.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

Dr.Flores is a wonderful and caring doctor. She is professional and thorough. She dots all her i's and crosses all her t's. She goes the extra mile and it is not a put on. It is really the way she is. She never forgot to ask me how my husband was who had a serious medical condition during my pregnancy time. She remembered me when I would come in. You don't just feel like a number on her list for the day. In addition, Dr. Flores has the ability to look at the big picture, by remembering other medical problems I am dealing with when she decides a treatment plan. I feel very fortunate to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2013

She was my doctor through my pregnancy and delivered my baby (healthy perfect baby girl!). My pregnancy was higher risk and she was straightforward, clear, compassionate, genuine and a very skilled doctor to have in the delivery room. CA is lucky to have her! (We'll miss her in NJ)

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

SHE IS AMAZING! Great personality, warm, friendly, easy to talk to, VERY caring!!! Never felt uncomfortable sharing my questions/concerns with her. You will NOT be disapointed.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

She is Awesome!! I had to go for C-Section surgery as my baby was in breech position. I completely placed trust on her opinion & I am so glad to do that. She helped me to feel comfortable in OR & did excellent job in my surgery. All the nrses from Hospital who were seeing me praised the job done for my incision & were asking me who did it..I feel very lucky to have OBGYN like Dr. Marisol Flores! Completely hats off!!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

I never thought I would ever in my life leave happy from a gyn appointment until I had my first appt with Dr Flores. She is extremely professional and yet manages to be warm and easy to discuss concerns with.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011