Ratings for Dr. Vicas Sharma

Excellent experience at his office. Staff & Dr Sharma were very caring.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Excellent and caring doctor. Soft spoken with great attention to patient concerns and details.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Sharma is such an amazing Doctor. I travel a great distance to go to this office. I can tell he genuinely cares and loves how he takes time to answer any questions I may have. His staff are also amazing. They are knowledgeable and very kind ladies. I always know I will be well looked after by Dr, Sharma and his staff. I trust in Dr. Sharma in all the decisions he makes. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I am so excited to finally be able to wake up and see without having to wear my glasses. I owe this to Dr. Sharma. Before my surgery, he called me into the OR, sat down with me and talked about the procedure. He asked me if I had any questions and addressed them. During the surgery he talked through each step. He was also sincere and patient with me when I was anxious. My over all experience has been great and I will recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I travel from Regina to see Dr Sharma. Very personable and takes time to answer any questions. Also the staff is great. Ophthalmologist in Regina needs to learn from him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Very happy with the services provided, was quite anxious due to my Fuchs dystrophy. Took time to explain in detail about my condition .

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

My cataract surgery went very well. He is very kind & soft hearted. Staff is excellent. I would recommend him to any one in a heart beat! Thank you Dr Sharma for amazing result.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

Responses to concerns are sluffed off. Confusing responses to concerns. Insists on further testting which adds to his profits but inconclusive.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Excellent doctor! Soft spoken, kind, and excellent surgeon! My surgery went great and I would recommend him to anybody!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

A highly qualified doctor dedicated to his field and puts rest to all the worries that patient have.Recommend this doctor to everybody

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014