You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Vicas Sharma

Dr. Sharma is such an amazing Doctor. I travel a great distance to go to this office. I can tell he genuinely cares and loves how he takes time to answer any questions I may have. His staff are also amazing. They are knowledgeable and very kind ladies. I always know I will be well looked after by Dr, Sharma and his staff. I trust in Dr. Sharma in all the decisions he makes. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016

I am so excited to finally be able to wake up and see without having to wear my glasses. I owe this to Dr. Sharma. Before my surgery, he called me into the OR, sat down with me and talked about the procedure. He asked me if I had any questions and addressed them. During the surgery he talked through each step. He was also sincere and patient with me when I was anxious. My over all experience has been great and I will recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

I travel from Regina to see Dr Sharma. Very personable and takes time to answer any questions. Also the staff is great. Ophthalmologist in Regina needs to learn from him.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

flag | Submitted April 14, 2015

My cataract surgery went very well. He is very kind & soft hearted. Staff is excellent. I would recommend him to any one in a heart beat! Thank you Dr Sharma for amazing result.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2015

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

A highly qualified doctor dedicated to his field and puts rest to all the worries that patient have.Recommend this doctor to everybody

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Sharma did my cataracts. The operation went fine.After a year or so I went for a check up. He checked my eyes and said that my pressure was high in my right eye. I asked him if this was something that I should be concerned with. He said no. Told me to come back in 6 months. In the meantime, I noticed one day that I couldn't see out of my eye. I phone him and told him that. I was told to come in the next day. When he checked my eye my pressure so high that I lost the finest of vision. I can not see straight ahead but I can see from the side. When he saw me, he diidn't know what to give me. He went from room to room and cupboard to give me something that would take the pressure down. The medication was very strong. Did not agree with me. He sent me to another doctor, which I was not impressed with. So I took the matter into my own hands and with to another specialist who took me under his wing and has helped me alot. I am doing alot better now with this new doctor.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2014

Went to him for color blindness. Tested me and yes there was. No surprise to me. Wanted me to come back in a year?? Why? Did go back and no change. Which he said he expected. Then wants me back in a year??? WHY? Seems to me he is just trying to scam the govt. Everyone who came out had the same little paper as I. I assume they were coming back in a year. Yes I know some were warranted but maybe not all, like me. To top it off they want to break my appt into two appt's. Must get more money for them. Never said anything to explain the test he did. Just muttered no change and come back in a year. NEVER GOING BACK. Tax dollars can go to necessary appointments.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2014

Dr. Vicas Sharma's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Sharma is such an amazing Doctor. I travel a great distance to go to this office. I can tell he genuinely cares and loves how he takes time to answer any q..."

April 22, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so excited to finally be able to wake up and see without having to wear my glasses. I owe this to Dr. Sharma. Before my surgery, he called me into the OR, ..."

April 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I travel from Regina to see Dr Sharma. Very personable and takes time to answer any questions. Also the staff is great. Ophthalmologist in Regina needs to lea..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very happy with the services provided, was quite anxious due to my Fuchs dystrophy. Took time to explain in detail about my condition ."

April 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My cataract surgery went very well. He is very kind & soft hearted. Staff is excellent. I would recommend him to any one in a heart beat! Thank you Dr Sharma fo..."

April 12, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Responses to concerns are sluffed off. Confusing responses to concerns. Insists on further testting which adds to his profits but inconclusive. "

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor! Soft spoken, kind, and excellent surgeon! My surgery went great and I would recommend him to anybody!"

October 16, 2014