Ratings for Dr. Vicas Sharma

Dr. Sharma is a very knowledgeable and caring physician. His staff is welcoming and friendly and I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Great doctor. I have seen him for over ten years and he is knowledgeable and reliable

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

I had bilateral cataract surgery on July 27th at Prairieview Surgical Centre and it was a great experience. I was very nervous about the procedure and the staff were very caring and supportive. There was some minor discomfort with the procedure but overall I am very pleased with the whole experience. Doctor Sharma is an excellent doctor. He does great work and is caring physician and surgeon. My very sincere thanks to him and the surgical centre staff for giving me back my 20/20 vision.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017

Very helpful- I have been highly impressed by him & his staff. I have always been accommodated whenever in need

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

In regards to the last comment. I saw one of his residents previously as well. No issues. They need to learn like any other doctor before them. I was examined with care and in a timely manner. I knew I could see him after the resident examined me if necessary. His staff are fantastic and could not be happier to have have such a good doctor helping me out.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Regular appt. saw his Resident that day...did tests but never saw him!ahh not sure that's right.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

Dr. Sharma is an excellent Doctor, prior to my eye laser surgery he sat down with me to talk about the procedure. He made sure to calm my nerves and very patiently answered all the questions I had. During the surgery he talked me through each step so I understood what was happening. He made the procedure comfortable and I had such a great experience with him , I will totally recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Excellent experience at his office. Staff & Dr Sharma were very caring.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Excellent and caring doctor. Soft spoken with great attention to patient concerns and details.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Dr. Sharma is such an amazing Doctor. I travel a great distance to go to this office. I can tell he genuinely cares and loves how he takes time to answer any questions I may have. His staff are also amazing. They are knowledgeable and very kind ladies. I always know I will be well looked after by Dr, Sharma and his staff. I trust in Dr. Sharma in all the decisions he makes. I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2016