Ratings for Dr. Vinod Jauhari

I have seen Dr Jauhari three times at walk in clinic as my regular Dr was away.I found she was reserved but listened to me and assessed my complaint each time and was not rude.Appropriate test was ordered and done on one occasion and I was contacted later and received result.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

I had no choice but to go to the walk in due to needing an immediate Doctors letter to be off of work due to severe depression symptoms. She was cold and unkind. She asked me "how am I supposed to write you a letter saying that you're sick when you haven't been here in 2 years". I was clearly in crisis and she was a robot. I have no idea how this woman has the right to practice.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2018

I took my daughter in who is just under 2 years old (21 months). It was Wednesday and she had a fever since Sunday and a cough. Dr. Jauhari looked her over and said she had an ear infection. I said "does she also have a chest infection? because she has such a nasty cough and I feel like she's having trouble breathing" her response "no the lungs are clear". She prescribed her amoxicillin which I was to give her 4 times daily for 10 days. Friday comes around and she still has a fever so I took her to see a paediatrian. She does not have an ear infection and never has. She does however have pneumonia and that's why the medication wasn't working and the fever wasn't going away. I don't understand how this woman could make such a horrible mistake. I've always found her to be rude and now I know she's incompetent.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Most sour, rude, and disrespectful doctor I have EVER met. How does someone like this become a doctor? Absolutely no people skills. Refused to prescribe me the medication I have been taking for the passed year. So I go to the pharmacy section and get them to print off a history report of my prescriptions to PROVE to her what I have been taking! She then responds with, you need to get your family doctor to prescribe you that. Meanwhile, she was the one to fill the subscriptions 2 times prior. Oh, did I forget to mention the only days off I have are Sat/Sun and I waited from 12-3:15PM for this response. Thanks Dr Jauhari!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Dr Jauhari has been my family doctor for years, I don't agree with all these negative comments as she has always been helpful and takes time to listen to me. I am vegetarian and she has always been understanding of this even as I have iron deficiency, she even gave me a list of vegetarian sources of iron. It does take a while to see her if you're coming through walk-in but that is true for all doctors at the clinic. Staff have always been helpful at booking appointments and referrals, the nurse who does bloodwork is wonderful. I hate having my blood drawn but she makes it a less painful experience.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

She is dismissive and just mean spirited. She gives this clinic a bad name. She makes you feel like you are an inconvenience. Would I be there just for fun? especially to see her??? Don't go see her even as last resort. My kids don't even like her She's just an awful human being. How is she a doctor ???

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

She is our family doctor but have found she is dismissive and does not listen. We are not happy with her. I have better experience seeing the other doctors in the North Whitby Clinic.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

The comments regarding this doctor are 100% accurate. It is truly unfortunate as the other staff at the clinic are wonderful. She misdiagnosed my son stating that he had an ear infection and a throat infection. She prescribed him 4 different types of antibiotics - yes, we got stuck with her the times that we went to follow up on his progress. We then had no choice and took him to emerg where we were told to stop all the antibiotics and just give him Tylenol for pain as this was viral and NOT bacterial. She is completely incompetent and lacks pediatric knowledge. DO NOT GO TO HER EVEN AS A LAST RESORT

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

The comments written here are completely correct. I thought I was the only one. My 2 sons and I starting seeing her 6 years ago and I find that her attention to you has gotten worse. She is not interested in what is really wrong or following up. I was yelled at because she insisted that my son was not my son's family doctor when in fact he was. I found out that the office had opened 2 files for him. I decided to give her another try and once again found her so rude and dismissive. She told us that we brought in too much paperwork to be filled out and we had to make another appt to see her for the other issues we had.........disgusting because the other doctors there are fantastic. Too bad they are not taking new patients.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Kind and compassionate, very well knowledgeable and dedicated to her patients. Would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016