Ratings for Dr. Vinod Jauhari

Dr Jauhari has been my family doctor for years, I don't agree with all these negative comments as she has always been helpful and takes time to listen to me. I am vegetarian and she has always been understanding of this even as I have iron deficiency, she even gave me a list of vegetarian sources of iron. It does take a while to see her if you're coming through walk-in but that is true for all doctors at the clinic. Staff have always been helpful at booking appointments and referrals, the nurse who does bloodwork is wonderful. I hate having my blood drawn but she makes it a less painful experience.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

She is dismissive and just mean spirited. She gives this clinic a bad name. She makes you feel like you are an inconvenience. Would I be there just for fun? especially to see her??? Don't go see her even as last resort. My kids don't even like her She's just an awful human being. How is she a doctor ???

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

She is our family doctor but have found she is dismissive and does not listen. We are not happy with her. I have better experience seeing the other doctors in the North Whitby Clinic.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

The comments regarding this doctor are 100% accurate. It is truly unfortunate as the other staff at the clinic are wonderful. She misdiagnosed my son stating that he had an ear infection and a throat infection. She prescribed him 4 different types of antibiotics - yes, we got stuck with her the times that we went to follow up on his progress. We then had no choice and took him to emerg where we were told to stop all the antibiotics and just give him Tylenol for pain as this was viral and NOT bacterial. She is completely incompetent and lacks pediatric knowledge. DO NOT GO TO HER EVEN AS A LAST RESORT

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

The comments written here are completely correct. I thought I was the only one. My 2 sons and I starting seeing her 6 years ago and I find that her attention to you has gotten worse. She is not interested in what is really wrong or following up. I was yelled at because she insisted that my son was not my son's family doctor when in fact he was. I found out that the office had opened 2 files for him. I decided to give her another try and once again found her so rude and dismissive. She told us that we brought in too much paperwork to be filled out and we had to make another appt to see her for the other issues we had.........disgusting because the other doctors there are fantastic. Too bad they are not taking new patients.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Kind and compassionate, very well knowledgeable and dedicated to her patients. Would highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

She is not my family doctor. Thank goodness. I have seen her only on walk in or urgent care. She is rude, mean, awful, no compassion or kindness. How did she get her diploma.? I would rather lay in bed suffering than to be treated by her. She needs to lose her license cause she doesn't listen to her patients Doesn't care to understand them. She is only in it for the money. Not because she cares about helping people. She obviously hates her job and I feel sorry for anyone who has her as her doctor. I have been going to north whitby medical for years and this awful doctor should not be part of this team. Everyone else there are really nice. Stay away from Jauhari. She is mean and rude and unkind and is simply AWFUL!!! Not Just with adults but also with kids. Even my children say if it is that awful lady that is mean, we don't want to go. We will wait till tomorrow. Even my children would rather suffer with a fever or cold or tooth ache than go see her for a prescription. Jahauri, you are awful inside and out!!! Sad sad woman. You need help..,and look at your self in the mirror and ask yourself , why am I so hated ? Why am I such a miserable human being? Ask your self and get some help!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Have seen Dr Jauhari at the North Whitby Medical a couple times and found her to be very rude and short with myself and my kids. She doesn't answer questions well, and speaks to patients like they are idiots. I ALWAYS call in before visiting the clinic and if she is there I go to another clinic. There are tons to choose from. Do yourself a favour and go to the clinic at Taunton and Brock. Jauhari is a nightmare to deal with!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

Awesome Dr gets things done quick reliable ansource kind

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

This is a TERRIBLE doctor if you can even call her that. Please save yourselves and see someone else.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016