Ratings for Dr. Tristin Wallace

Thanks to her treatment I am off of 4 kinds of allergy and asthma medicine. My allergy symptoms have been under control this last year and a half. I'm also off restless leg medication. The medicine remedies are not covered by insurance and cost me about $200 month until I improved and could reach a maintenance level.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I did not realize that doctors like Tristin Wallace existed. She has helped me thru an automobile/bicycle accident. What I found amazing is that Dr. Wallace and Dr. Bye have helped me with my rheumatoid arthritis. For fifteen years I have had limited use of both of my hands due to Rheumatoid Arthritis. Since I started being attended to by Dr. Wallace and Dr. Bye I have gained over 90% mobility in both my hands and wrists. This miracle has opened my eyes to limitless possibilities. Until you have lost the use of your hands, one cannot realize how important what Dr. Wallace and Dr. Bye have accomplished. Both women are excellent physicians. Don’t wait! Go see either of these physicians immediately.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010