Ratings for Dr. Tanya S. Futoryan

I've been going to see Dr. Futoryan for a few months and I can't speak highly enough of her. Dr. Futoryan and her staff in a word are simply AMAZING. She is very knowledgeable, passionate and an expert at what she does. Allison and Mary, members of her office staff are phenomenal. I'm so thankful, to Dr Futoryan for keeping me looking good and feeling younger. She is truly a master of her craft!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Dr Futoryan Is a highly skilled dermatologist and a gifted artist. When these two gifts are combined you have the perfect physician with regards to overall aesthetic improvement. She is top notch. It would be a challenge to find someone that can compete with her diversified skill level. She is beyond reproach.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Slow, condescending, dismissive and pushed for incremental purchases and unnecessary procedures.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I went to her to have a mole removed. She was snobbish and catty (with her assistant). I prefer doctors that are caring and professional. I would never return to her office.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I made my appointment for Botox and to get pricing for another procedure. I received my Botox and was told I need another injection for my chin. I paid an additonal $250 for the injection which did nothing a waste of money.The pricing I received for the additional procedure more than double when I went back to book the appointment. I was not happy with the way I was treated on my second visit. It was a take it or leave it attitude.I do not plan to return. I understand that a practice needs to generate money, but it could be done with a little more tack and politeness.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Had two procedures for cherry angiomas with electro-coagulation, they are still visible. she removed, excised, a freckle and supposedly had it checked(never told me the results)just to increase the charge - a totally unnecessary procedure. At the second appt. and second electro-coagulation of the angiomas, removed two protruding moles and said were not necessary to have them checked...yet, checked a freckle?!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

I waited 45min-1 hr each time I visited this office only to be rushed through my appointment once I got in to see the Dr. She was not interested in listening to my concerns however she was very interested in selling me products, writing prescriptions and getting me to come back for more appointments. I showed and described to her a rash on my face and she did not even look at it or tell me what it was. As I was speaking, she was writing out a prescription. She just handed it to me and said get this. She did not tell me how to use it or what it was. She was condescending and did not attempt to educated me at all. I would never reccommend Dr. Futoryan to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2010

Dr. Tanya S. Futoryan's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1991)

Oxford