Ratings for Dr. V Pillay

Worst receptionist ever!!!! Nothing good about any experience I had with this lady. We chose not to see this doctor because of the receptionist! Funny now that I read reviews and most people talk about how poor she is. He might be a good doctor but needs new staff.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

I would love to be able to provide a rating for Dr. Pillay, however, I have only met with him on one occasion and his receptionist is the absolute worst to deal with in regards to scheduling follow up appointments. I feel so bad for anyone who is referred to Dr. Pillay as a patient as they have to go through her. I first had to see him in February and was booked follow up with him in July, however I have requested to see him sooner as my condition has worsened. His receptionist thinks that she has the decision making ability to immediately tell me no, my appointment cannot be changed from July, his schedule is too full. Really? Do you have any idea as to the nature of my call? No. This isn't the first interaction with her either that has been completely negative. It is really sad to see based on all of these comments that I am not the only one who is having such a negative experience because of this one woman. Such a shame.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Last week, I met the V Pillay doctor. He is awesome and I decided to stick with this doctor for my lifetime.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Pillay saw me on an hours notice during Christmas this past year. Diagnosed my issue in five minutes and set out a course of action. Very approachable, kind and considerate, the best Dr. I have ever seen regarding any issue....I was lucky to see him so fast. Receptionist on the other hand could not be worse...every interaction is laced with rudeness and indifference.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2017

I saw Dr. Pillay last week and am so happy he is taking care of me. He is very kind, helpful, listens to what you have to say and answers all your questions . No problem with the receptionist either.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I have been since Dr.V.Pillay for 8 years and absolutely would never trust anyone else. His receptionist is rude , blunt and does seem to like people

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Great Dr........receptionist is great no problems....

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Pillay is such a caring Doctor. Nothing but good things to say about him. His receptionist on the other hand, is the most arrogant woman I have met in my life. I can't believe someone as nice as Dr. Pillay puts up with her. If I treated people that poorly I surely wouldn't have a job.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Pillay is a wonderful doctor. Easy to talk with and to understand. He takes the time to listen to you. Has great bed side manners. His receptionist isn't the most friendly but does her job.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I have recently been dealing with Dr. Pilay. He is really good . Easy to talk to and understand. My wife and I are both very impressed. I appear to be in the minority here but all dealings with his receptionist have been great, nice lady and easy to deal with, went above and beyond to accommodate me when I had to reschedule an appointment, thank you to both.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017