Ratings for Dr. V Pillay

I saw Dr. Pillay last week and am so happy he is taking care of me. He is very kind, helpful, listens to what you have to say and answers all your questions . No problem with the receptionist either.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

I have been since Dr.V.Pillay for 8 years and absolutely would never trust anyone else. His receptionist is rude , blunt and does seem to like people

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Great Dr........receptionist is great no problems....

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr. Pillay is such a caring Doctor. Nothing but good things to say about him. His receptionist on the other hand, is the most arrogant woman I have met in my life. I can't believe someone as nice as Dr. Pillay puts up with her. If I treated people that poorly I surely wouldn't have a job.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2017

Dr. Pillay is a wonderful doctor. Easy to talk with and to understand. He takes the time to listen to you. Has great bed side manners. His receptionist isn't the most friendly but does her job.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

I have recently been dealing with Dr. Pilay. He is really good . Easy to talk to and understand. My wife and I are both very impressed. I appear to be in the minority here but all dealings with his receptionist have been great, nice lady and easy to deal with, went above and beyond to accommodate me when I had to reschedule an appointment, thank you to both.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

After being a patient of Dr. Pillay's for just over a year, I have nothing but good things to say about him. I do, however, vastly change my opinion on his secretary. I never thought she was terrible, maybe just a bit blunt and unsympathetic towards others, but I assumed this was a tactic for dealing with ill people in a very busy office, and not a personality trait. I did not hold this against her, because she seemed to be competent and did her job well; which is all that I could ask for. However, having to speak with her approximately six times since being accepted as Dr. Pillay's patient, I can say I take back anything nice I ever said about her, and now completely understand why other people were so harsh with their rating regarding their interactions with her. I'm assuming she's extremely competent in her field which is why she hasn't changed even after all the negative reviews, but someone who hates dealing with other humans as much as she portrays, should not be employed in a place with constant contact with other individuals. I'm contemplating looking for another neurologist in this province, because even though I'd prefer to have Dr. Pillay as my neurologist and respect him so much, the majority of my interactions will be with this woman, and I just can't foresee this being an easy process, especially since I have an illness that will cause these interactions to be frequent. Anyone who is here because they're doing their research on Dr. Pillay; he is wonderful. You will not be disappointed in his services, but please be wary of dealing with his secretary. I wish you a strong personality so you can bluntly put her in her place, as I do not have that ability.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

DO NOT GO HERE TRY GET REFERRED SOMEWHERE ELSE, Their receptionists are RUDE and NO HELP. I hated having to go here! They made me stay 2 nights in the city just to be told " The doctor said it will heal on its own " like I want to hear that personally and talk about any concerns I have myself not through some disrespectful, unprofessional, mean, uncaring, uncompassionate, IGNORANT woman. THEY NEED TO FIRE DR. V PILLAY RECEPTIONIST WORST HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET!!!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

I love Dr.Pillay but his receptionist is AWEFUL. How can she still be employed there? Treated me like some idiot and kept cutting me off... Then said she would CANCEL my apt that I had booked and id need a referral now.... WHAT??!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2016

Dr. Pillay is brilliant. However, his receptionist is EXTREMELY disrespectful and rude. Based on the comments I have seen here so far, it seems other patients have had a similar experience with her.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016