Ratings for Dr. Keshma Saujani

Dr. Saujani is AMAZING! She listens to your concerns, explains test results and makes referrals when necessary. I would have to say that she is by far the BEST gynocologist I have been to since moving to GA many years ago. I would highly recommend Dr. Saujani to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2015

Dr. Saujani is awesome! She is very attentive and considerate. She was the only doctor I saw during my pregnancy. She answered all my questions and was very caring. I even had to go to the Braselton office whenever she was not in the Gainesville office. I trust her judgment and I will highly recommend her to anybody. Not only is she a good doctor, but a nice one too. She is very friendly. I am very comfortable with her.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Terrible experience all the way around... From being smirked at and laughed at when legitimate questions were asked to blatantly having every concern brushed off. She made me feel like idiot!! I certainly wouldn't recommend her to anyone. I will say that there are MDs as well as midwives at TLC that are fabulous.... It's unfortunate that she is tarnishing the good customer service I have experienced there in the past.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Dr Saujani is one of the most personable doctors I have ever been to; caring, listens to your concerns, and will help in any way she can.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Saujani was very upbeat and professional. She listened to my concerns and answered my questions to my satisfaction. I trust her judgment and will return to her for my next checkup. Her nurse was especially warm and caring.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

Dr. Saujani was very impersonal during my appointment. She assumed why I was there for an appointment, and seemed annoyed when I mentioned something after the fact and she had to go back and run a test. She was not gentle during my exam. Her receptionist was really nice and patient with me when I had issues with my insurance, but I am not returning to LongStreet Clinic. She just made me feel very small and did not give me room to talk about what I wanted to do with my body.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

I love her!! She is very sweet and makes you feel comfortable for those women that are very weirded out by this kind of visit! She is always very helpful with me answers any questions I have and he really knows what she is talking about! I drive an hour just to see her, bc she is my favorite I have seen!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2012

Physician did not assist in resolving problems with fibroid tumors/cysts. Was bleeding often, anemic, and patient had to ask if iron pills were needed. Physician said ok. Why did patient have to worry about anemia with frequent bleeding. Should the doctor be aware of this?

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011