Ratings for Dr. Khaled Shelig

This guy is one horrible man. Stress test by receptionist, him not even in room. Asked how long I'd be on pills..rudely said, "Forever!" without turning from his desk to face me.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Very knowledgeable. I feel that I am under excellent care with this physician.

Submitted February 21, 2016

Dr. Shelig's staff sent me letters, telephone reminders and were very polite. Dr. Shelig's was prompt for my appointment and explained everything to me before the procedure and after the procedure. I felt he was knowledgeable and had a great "bedside" manner. I would definitely recommend him!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr Shelig is highly respected in his field -- by my cardiac surgeon for one. I found his diagnosis correct, and his recommendations right on. This is what you want. But his interpersonal skills are not so great. I would recommend explaining to him what sort of patient you are: informed, ignorant, impatient, worried, whatever. This might help. Like most cardiologists, he doesn't have a lot of time so take a list of questions and he'll answer them all.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

He was unaware of tests I have already done even though he had the notes and results. Tried to get me to repeat procedures. Referred me to London and I haven't heard a word, that was 5 months ago...

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

As yet uncertain of his decision making abilities - he has changed his mind on several times. To date he has been on time, very efficient, to the point, not many interpersonal skills.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010