Ratings for Dr. Khaled Shelig

I have been waaiting since April for Dr. Shelig's staff to ook appointments for me. When I call the office I either get an answering machine or no answer. When I did finally speak to someone, she did nothing but make excuses. The staff member did make an appointment for a stress test on July 17th, but when I called the hospital to confirm the time, they had no record of it. I'm fed up with this nonsense. I'm glad my issue is not life threatening ---YET!!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

Great doctor just some patient are not aware how bad there manner and how racist are they .

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

My mother went into the hospital because of high blood sugars and high blood pressure. He ritualicaed her start from the day she got there. Didn't really seem to care about her because he kept saying it is your own fault. He wouldn't listen to any test I wanted ran for my mom to make sure worse things weren't happening. He discharged her when her sugars were still 23. She has had double vision and a headache since last Thursday and he was oh your eye isn't red it's fine. It got so bad that we stopped even trying to talk to him because he honestly didn't care. He should of just transferred my mother to a hospital that would of actually taken this seriously. I would not recommend this doctor at all!!! More less never let him go near my heart

flag | Submitted April 28, 2019

What a waste of a trip. After my angiogram in Kitchener, my follow up with Shelig conissted of him walking in the exam room and taking my blood pressure. He asked if I was still drinking I gaid I had cut down drastically He abruptly left the room and never returned I sat there for over an hour waitng for him to come back, never did The reception desk girl came in finally and asked me what i was doing there. I said i had questions for Shelig but he never came back. I had him paged and and he said whats your question? 8hours after a 2 hour drive for a blood pressure test!! What a Dink

flag | Submitted February 11, 2019

Terrible experience with this doctor. Went for a stress test, results not that good. Was sent to Kitchener by a different doctor. I heard back from the doctors office by mail 1 whole month after stress test with an attached prescription saying fill and take. Meanwhile had been prescribed a beta blocker from a different doctor which put me in the hospital after 3 weeks with a heart rate of 35. The prescription was for beta blocker and blood thinner post surgery, by the time I received this surgery had been 2 weeks beforehand. Not impressed with this doctor at all, never been doctored through the mail.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

wouldn't go back to this Dr. doesn't appear to listen to one. and when he isn't able to help-- just sends you home and tells you to live with it. Doesn't treat staff well doesn't make for good team work!!!! Thank goodness G.P. was able to refer me to an excellent Dr. down in Hamilton...

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Would crawl on my hands and knees to St. Marys in Kitchener before I would go back to this man. Zero bedside manner. Does not listen. Heaven forbid you should ask a question. Never again!!

flag | Submitted October 18, 2018

Dr. Shelig was very professional and thorough in dealing with my issue. Very friendly manner.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Terrible condescending manner, dismissive. After wearing a LOOP monitor for 2 weeks and then waiting 5 weeks for my follow-up appointment his office called the morning of the appointment to cancel it. That is understandable, emergencies arise, I do get that, but when I asked when my new appointment would be I was told that I'd have to start the process over again by having my family doctor make a new referral to Dr. Shelig. Meanwhile I was experiencing daily episodes of arrhythmia which were becoming debilitating. I chose to go elsewhere and received excellent attention and care from a well informed and professional team. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2018

I don't have any issue, Like other review below. People just don't have a patience this days. Not on Hwy or not in Doctors office.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018