Ratings for Dr. Vinnit Mehrotra

Awful DO NOT USE THIS DR.. Some staff members were nice but he was horrible...and he just rush right through without making sure you understand what is going on.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

DO NOT use this Dr!! He does not care for his patients, he just rushes you out the door and expects you to have all the medical answers!! His response to every question was "So what do we do?" He does not pay attention to medication interactions!! I would NOT recommend this Dr to anyone!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Professional Office. Knowledgeable. HIs staff was friendly. I felt very comfortable with Dr. Mehrotra.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

listened to my complaints patiently and was very thorough in examination. does run late often and be ready to spend a few extra minutes waiting. he has taken good care of my probplem ince i started seeing him. will recommend to others.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2010

Irresponsible in handling medications i.e. putting you on samples of anti-depressants - not enough to last until next visit - then not returning phone calls to get your medicine. This is dangerous. I should know: I felt like I was coming out of my skin and cut my self up with a razor blade because I was in so much pain and going psychotic from the abrupt stopping of medication. He did this another time, but I had enough to just taper off. He never really researched my problem; instead, I did the research and told him what medications to prescribe. He consistently made errors in prescriptions which forced me to drive back in to get another - and I live over 30 minutes from his office.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010