Ratings for Dr. Andrej Brasko

Great practice, all around! Dr. Andre takes time to explains things. Staff is both friendly and efficient. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

My wife and I brought our daughter to Dr. Andrej after finding his name online for Dentists in Winnipeg that have experience with lip ties for babies. We took her in for a consultation and he confirmed she had a moderate to severe lip tie. He was great at informing us of the possible outcomes but not once making us feel worried or anxious about it. He helped us stay relaxed to make a conscious decision about what we wanted to do. Took her in 3 days later to have the procedure done and it went as smoothly as I can imagine it ever could. He was very gentle with our daughter, I (the Dad) held her in place and Dr. Andrej did the procedure with a laser and topical anesthetic gel. She cried and screamed a couple times in the 2 minutes it took to complete but overall it seemed pretty painless for her, she seemed just uncomfortable and weirded out. Highly recommend Dr. Andrej if your baby has a lip or tongue tie, he helped my wife and I get through the procedure well and made us feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

My entire family, includes our small kids see him. He's great as is all of the staff!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

Great staff, very friendly and helpful. Doctor Andrej was very caring and made me feel very comfortable. I had an issue with an old tooth filling of mine and he was honest with me, explaining it was not an urgent fix (since I did not have dental coverage at that moment). I decided to have it done anyways since I did not know when or if I would have dental coverage. He did an outstanding job! That clearly showed me that he was not concerned about making money, he was concerned about the patient's well being. I would definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2015

I hated the dentist my whole life until coming to Avenue Dental. Very friendly, always remember me and things about myself. Can always get in if you need to. Definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I was going to dr. Brasko when I lived in Winnipeg. My whole family goes there (my dad goes to see dr. Andrej's father dr. Anton) and they are both great dentists. I never experienced any pain or discomfort when getting treated by dr. Brasko. He even took me in on a short notice when I cracked my front teeth. You can't go wrong with Avenue Dental!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

I'm a very nervous person with a lot of dental problems. This lovely man has made it almost a pleasure to go to his office. He is gentle caring and very knowledgeable.. He always explains using language I understand and has never hurt me.The office has a very warm comfortable atmosphere and his staff are charming.I wish I had found him years ago.My teeth have never looked or felt better

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

My teeth have never looked better since switching to Dr. Brasko last summer! He really cares about what he is doing and takes the time to talk about any problems that you have. I am an anxious patient and always feel at ease in his office. By far the best dentist I have seen!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2010